Football Betting Thread 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Not a big tip, but Valencia to score over 1.5 goals tomorrow at home to Getafe pays 8/13 and should come in. Will also be betting a small amount on them scoring over 2.5
Have any of the over/under predictions you've made on the Caf ever come in? I sat the Valencia one out, but you had some Sassuolo one wrong last week and you called a Fiorentina one wrong too I think (I know because I bet both too!)

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Have any of the over/under predictions you've made on the Caf ever come in? I sat the Valencia one out, but you had some Sassuolo one wrong last week and you called a Fiorentina one wrong too I think (I know because I bet both too!)
Gone for a double of over 2.5 goals in AZ v PSV and over 1.5 goals in Tours v Arles.

A lot of people I've seen are tipping Hibernian over 1.5 team goals away to Rangers tonight. Pays 5/4 but personally I don't fancy it but thought I'd mention it seen as plenty of people are backing it.
The last thing I posted before the Valencia tip. Although I definitely did have a bad run where a few tips in a row I posted all failed to come in.

Decotron

Juve, Lyon and Atletico made the bookies a few quid today.

How did they know the latter 2 wouldn't win??
Twas v odd to say the least. Both prices stood out a mile to me on first look. I tend to leave French football alone anyway. A. Madrid cost me though. Ref was shocking as well.

Not as bad as Sunderland though, if United win tonight that's €464 off a tenner they cost me. I hate Poyet :mad:

MajorTom

I fell for the mousetrap of Atletico and Lyon too. Thought it would be a decent bet as a double with the odds they both had. Yeah right, £50 down the drain. Lulled everyone with those odds.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Went for a Chelsea, Bayern double, odds are 4/1

I'm asking for a lot here but Chelsea will definitely be looking for an away result here and a goal or two and PSG have a few injury troubles.

Bayern should beat Shakhtar, simple as.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I went Chelsea double result and Bayern. I don't see Chelsea losing tonight and it pays at 1.90.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Chelsea+1 @ 1.55
Draw and under 2.5 goals @ 3.75
Mikel booked @ 3.1

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Boro away to Birmingham seem good odds. I'll stick a small amount on that as my only bet for the day. Birmingham's climb up the table under their new manager has come to a halt and they lost their last home game to a poor Millwall side. Boro only need a point to take themselves top of the league and I can see them being highly motivated in comparison to Birmingham who are sitting fairly comfortably above the relegation zone in 13th place for the time being.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Was tempted by Boro after looking at their form and motivation but I've been burned too many times by the Championship. May as well roll a dice when you're betting on that league.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Looks like a good shout and i think i'll give it a go but the Championship for me is one of the hardest leagues to bet on. My track record is atrocious there.

JoaquinJoaquin

Looks like a good shout and i think i'll give it a go but the Championship for me is one of the hardest leagues to bet on. My track record is atrocious there.
The only ever good bet on Championship is BTTS

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Really good odds for Besiktas and Valencia this Sunday.

Besiktas (4 game win streak) are top of the Turkish league and face the 14th place Eskişehirspor, Valencia face bottom of the Liga BBVA side Córdoba.

Both odds at a double are combined 4.22 per £ on Skybet

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Really good odds for Besiktas and Valencia this Sunday.

Besiktas (4 game win streak) are top of the Turkish league and face the 14th place Eskişehirspor, Valencia face bottom of the Liga BBVA side Córdoba.

Both odds at a double are combined 4.22 per £ on Skybet
Besisktas are playing Liverpool on Thursday. Valencia may also be in the Europa league. Wouldn't touch it.

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Haven't posted in here for ages, hope everyone is making some money.

Thoughts on the upcoming EL games? Really like Ajax to beat Legia at just over evens and perhaps Spurs to beat Fiorentina...

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Had a good feeling about there being plenty of goals in Celtic v Inter but pussied out and just put over 1.5 goals (1/3) in a double with City to score over 1.5 goals v Newcastle on Saturday. Fecks sake.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
I have't been on in a while. How is this season going ?

Status
Not open for further replies.