Gaming Football Manager 2015

Levo

Band of Brothers
Decided to go with Valencia, Juventus weren't a challenge. Nearly went for Barcelona to see what I could get out of the front 3 but playing a 4-4-2 an it didn't fit with there players.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Not going to have enough to bring anyone in really, so a few loans have been brought in.

GK - Alves
RB - Barragan
CB - Mustafi
CB - Otamendi
LB - Gaya
RM - Feghouli
CM - Gomes
CM - Parejo
LM - Piatti
CF - Rodrigo
ST - Negredo

Bench: Vezo, Valencia, Orban, Oviedo, Perez, De Paul, Alcacer.

NoLogo

An amazing second season has come to an end. Won the 2. Bundesliga in record breaking fashion with a 23 point lead at the end. Also got to the DFB-Pokal final but Leverkusen proved to be too much for me and I lost 4-1. I didn't expect much in the cup final as 3 very important players for me were out with injury and some only recently returned and weren't really match fit but I feel we made it too easy for them to score and didn't take our own chances well enough.

I wonder though if I qualified for the EL since Leverkusen qualified for the EL through the league. If we did qualify this could pose a real problem, there is no way I have a big enough budget to compete in 3 competitions next season.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Started a save with Spurs and signed Howedes. Almost two months into the season and he's still on extended holidays. Is there any way I can tell him to come back or do I just have to hope he eventually decides to stop being a lazy cnut?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Not going to have enough to bring anyone in really, so a few loans have been brought in.

GK - Alves
RB - Barragan
CB - Mustafi
CB - Otamendi
LB - Gaya
RM - Feghouli
CM - Gomes
CM - Parejo
LM - Piatti
CF - Rodrigo
ST - Negredo

Bench: Vezo, Valencia, Orban, Oviedo, Perez, De Paul, Alcacer.
I won the league with 108 points with that team. :cool:

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Started a save with Spurs and signed Howedes. Almost two months into the season and he's still on extended holidays. Is there any way I can tell him to come back or do I just have to hope he eventually decides to stop being a lazy cnut?
:lol: I doubt you can call him back from holiday. How did you give him that long a break?

sizzling sausages

Scout
:lol: I doubt you can call him back from holiday. How did you give him that long a break?
I didn't set them, he was on them because of the World Cup. I presumed he'd be back around August or maybe start of September but it's close to October now and still no sign of him. There's no return date even mentioned for him :lol:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Started a save with Bradford City yesterday, sometimes FM can get quite realistic to be fair....

I didn't set them, he was on them because of the World Cup. I presumed he'd be back around August or maybe start of September but it's close to October now and still no sign of him. There's no return date even mentioned for him :lol:
Are you using an official database, or LFCMarshall's?

Varun

Staff
Just received my copy. Only the 2nd FM I've actually bought so it better be worth it.

Will start with United as usual, win till I get bored and then move on to some obscure club and start a long career.

sizzling sausages

Scout
You'll all be pleased to know that Howedes has come back from holiday. In January.

Varun

Staff
My highlights type is somehow locked to full game. how the feck do i change this?

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
First season in the Championship is going swimmingly. Solid fight for automatic promotion on my hands. Never gonna get first though, somehow Southampton got relegated, and they're smashing the feck out of the league now.

pascell

How is that a player is worth £4m for me, sell him for £8m then he's automatically worth £12m for his new club? Is it the reputation of the clubs?

In my 6th season with Mallorca and I've barely been given a transfer budget in any summer, managed to get Gnabry, Barkley, Reed, Benzia and McNair pretty cheap.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Rep, sale price and wage all factor in, I think.

Had a player valued at 400k, 6 months on his contract, offered him a new deal, 3 years at a slightly higher pay, and he's now worth 4m.

pascell

Rep, sale price and wage all factor in, I think.

Had a player valued at 400k, 6 months on his contract, offered him a new deal, 3 years at a slightly higher pay, and he's now worth 4m.
They've all got lengthy contracts and on decent wages for the size of my club. No chance I'll hang on to them all, they all want to play in the CL and have Bayern etc after them. The buy out clauses are £13-16m on them all so hopefully I'll be able to find some decent replacements.

Meller

How does one install a freaking skin? I refuse to play this game further until I figure this out. I've downloaded your skin @Earthquake, but I can't seem to get it to work. I've put it in the skins folder in documents but it doesn't work. On other sites it says I'm supposed to do it that way but it doesn't work.

Did I mention that it doesn't work?

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
How does one install a freaking skin? I refuse to play this game further until I figure this out. I've downloaded your skin @Earthquake, but I can't seem to get it to work. I've put it in the skins folder in documents but it doesn't work. On other sites it says I'm supposed to do it that way but it doesn't work.

Did I mention that it doesn't work?
For my one to work you need the default dark FMC skin downloaded from Steam too, something I didn't know at the time.

Meller

For my one to work you need the default dark FMC skin downloaded from Steam too, something I didn't know at the time.
EDIT: I figured it out after a while, now I can play again, hooray!

Last edited:

Macern

Pee pee pants
Just started a new save with PSG. As always I skipped the 14/15 season so I started 1st June 2015. Two months later, these are my lineups:

First XI:

Second XI:

Cuadrado is my "backup" for both right wing and right wingback.
I don't need another centre back as I could move David Luiz (Who is my CDM) there. Worst case scenario, Samper can play there too.

Absolutely crazy team. After the latest 15.3.0 update, PSG has (at least in this game) a transfer budget of £180 million pounds as well as a wage budget on around a million more than the current wages.

Any muppets fed up with us going after players like Clyne and Ings? Start a new FM game with PSG and buy your own marquee signings in just half an hour!

Macern

Pee pee pants
I'd put Cuadrado in the first XI instead of Hulk TBH. Just personal preference though.
I prefer inside wingers. Hulk has crazy stats too. I think he'll bang in 20+ league goals this season.

Edit: I was playing my first league game as I typed this. Just after I posted, I switched back to FM looking at the replay of Hulk scoring a free kick from 25-30 meters after 5 mins :D

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I prefer inside wingers. Hulk has crazy stats too. I think he'll bang in 20+ league goals this season.

Edit: I was playing my first league game as I typed this. Just after I posted, I switched back to FM looking at the replay of Hulk scoring a free kick from 25-30 meters after 5 mins :D
Cuadrado is a beast on this though. Always used to destroy me when I played Chelsea :lol:

LS17

The year is 2022, Pep Guardiola has just taken the managerial job at................ Aston Villa...

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Does anyone else struggle to get their young players out on loan? A lot of the time, I keep getting told that no club sees them as viable options. If clubs do come in for them on loan, the players often refuse to go. I'm offering to pay all the wages, no loan fees, even saying they can be back-up/rotation options (rather than first team players), and not specifying a position I want them to play. How can that not be viable?

I don't seem to have a problem getting poor players out on loan. Players I want off the wage bill but just can't sell. Everyone wants them on loan. But my young'uns who are actually good but I can't quite put into the first team yet - nothing.

It's the players who refuse to go on loan who will probably kick up a stink about not getting gametime. Little shits.