Gaming Football Manager 2022

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
How does this work? Just signed up to it for £1 and that's as far as I've got I'm baffled :lol:
Gamepass? There's an option to download the app so do that - https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

Then log-in using the email you signed up with.

Then find the game in the app, which is partway down the homepage under 'recently added'

There's two different versions of the game, the main one is called 'Football Manager 2022' (i.e., not the 'xbox edition').

If you need further help @esmufc07 is your man

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Gamepass? There's an option to download the app so do that - https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

Then find the game in the app, which is partway down the homepage under 'recently added'

There's two different versions of the game, the main one is called 'Football Manager 2022' (i.e., not the 'xbox edition').

The banter between you two is CLASSIC. What a pair of mad lads.

Santos J

I got the kit but cannot find the Utd logo for some reason. You reckon you could upload it?
Think this link in the comments works, don't have 7zip at work but checked an online one and seems to have both full size and small in:

If not then yeah I'll upload mine when I'm home.

Faces will be a bit annoying for new signings, hope someone ends up making them DF11 style for us but doesn't look like it.

vangagal

I got the kit but cannot find the Utd logo for some reason. You reckon you could upload it?
I think sortitoutsi metallic have united logo in theirs. Use them since last edition, still working in fm22.
Just there's no update on United's players facepacks. DF11 just put notice they wont update United one anymore due to copyright issue before, i haven't check opz elite one btw, maybe they have.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Think this link in the comments works, don't have 7zip at work but checked an online one and seems to have both full size and small in:

If not then yeah I'll upload mine when I'm home.

Faces will be a bit annoying for new signings, hope someone ends up making them DF11 style for us but doesn't look like it.
Link doesn't load anything I don't think. Thanks for uploading later, appreciated!

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Lost interest with FM in recent years but the fact that it's on gamepass has reeled me back in, bring it on.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups

Thanks mate. Downloaded it but can't enable mods for some reason (greyed out) so presuming I won't be able to add facepacks etc but not sure how to fix that.

Nickosaur

Is there not a kits megapack? Rather than downloading each leagues/nation individually?

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Thanks mate. Downloaded it but can't enable mods for some reason (greyed out) so presuming I won't be able to add facepacks etc but not sure how to fix that.
I'm not 100% sure if this is the right solution but on the game screen in Xbox App, there's a button that allows you to 'enable mods' (it's under .... )

See first image here. Try doing that and then go into the game and follow the menu thing in the second image to paste your mods across (assuming logos/kits/etc)

If this fails I don't know the answer yet

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just downloaded the sortitoutsi cutout megapack at 15GB. I then went to extract all the images and it says it's going to take 9 hours? :lol:

feck that.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Where the feck is the Mac demo? Downloaded the one from Steam but it's rubbish quality and almost unplayable.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Just downloaded the sortitoutsi cutout megapack at 15GB. I then went to extract all the images and it says it's going to take 9 hours? :lol:

feck that.
If only there was some period of time, daily, where you are away from your laptop for a really long time.

DarkXaero

Just started my Man United save and obviously one of the first tasks was to find the right DM. I haven't played that much FM over the past few years but signing majority of the players has become so difficult with the insane transfer fees demanded. I tried signing Declan Rice but West Ham keep demanding over 100 million pounds. Luckily, I came across Franck Kessie as an option who has really good all around stats and he was available for less than 30 million as his contract had just 1 year left, so I ended up signing him. I looked into Palinha and Tchouameni before signing Kessie, but neither were highly recommended by my scouts. Any other targets that I should have been aware of?

I also ended up selling Lingard for roughly 15 mill, Mctominay for potentially 27 mill, and accepted an offer from Chelsea for Martial (28 mill upfront) but he rejected the contract. I like how its a struggle to sell your own players at their market valuation but so expensive to buy other teams' players.

Nickosaur

I'm hoping to properly start a united save tonight once I've got the real names fix sorted.

Spent a few hours messing around - couldn't get any takers for Pogba but looks like there is plenty of interest in lingard/martial.
Bit disappointed in some of the youngsters potentials. Hannibal only had 4 star potential on mine - thought he would be 4.5 (although appreciate the stars can often be worthless!)

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Just started my Man United save and obviously one of the first tasks was to find the right DM. I haven't played that much FM over the past few years but signing majority of the players has become so difficult with the insane transfer fees demanded. I tried signing Declan Rice but West Ham keep demanding over 100 million pounds. Luckily, I came across Franck Kessie as an option who has really good all around stats and he was available for less than 30 million as his contract had just 1 year left, so I ended up signing him. I looked into Palinha and Tchouameni before signing Kessie, but neither were highly recommended by my scouts. Any other targets that I should have been aware of?

I also ended up selling Lingard for roughly 15 mill, Mctominay for potentially 27 mill, and accepted an offer from Chelsea for Martial (28 mill upfront) but he rejected the contract. I like how its a struggle to sell your own players at their market valuation but so expensive to buy other teams' players.
Bissouma or Soucek.

DarkXaero

I'm hoping to properly start a united save tonight once I've got the real names fix sorted.

Spent a few hours messing around - couldn't get any takers for Pogba but looks like there is plenty of interest in lingard/martial.
Bit disappointed in some of the youngsters potentials. Hannibal only had 4 star potential on mine - thought he would be 4.5 (although appreciate the stars can often be worthless!)
Just so you know, the game for some reason does allow you to extend Pogba quite easily. Unless you just dislike Pogba and don't want him on your team.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I'm finding it impossible to even think of starting a save with my puppy around. I just get no time to properly spend time on a game atm.
Hey everyone look. Solius has a dog.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Are they better than Kessie?
I bought both at Newcastle and they’re great. Soucek can play either BWM or Box-to-Box and is guaranteed ~15 goals a season. Both were only about 40m also.

Nickosaur

Just so you know, the game for some reason does allow you to extend Pogba quite easily. Unless you just dislike Pogba and don't want him on your team.
I kinda wanted to do a radical rebuild. Pogba is great in the game but he's annoying me in real life so wanted to try and cash in :lol:

Carlsen19

I'm not 100% sure if this is the right solution but on the game screen in Xbox App, there's a button that allows you to 'enable mods' (it's under .... )

See first image here. Try doing that and then go into the game and follow the menu thing in the second image to paste your mods across (assuming logos/kits/etc)

If this fails I don't know the answer yet

That's the bit I couldn't do - where yours says open mods folder and disable mods, mine said enable mods but when I clicked it, the actual button was greyed out and said something like they can't be enabled on a child account. Anyway, started the game and went back into that screen and it let me do it! Thanks anyway bud.

markhughes

My nephew is in the game this year apparently, I haven’t bought it yet but I hope they have been kind! I think I have to stick him in goal out of loyalty regardless.

He is at Doncaster Rovers and is a familiar name to Utd fans if you can find him!

Carlsen19

I haven't played for a couple of years so thought I'd start with Newcastle as a bit of fun whilst I find my way around. Currently 18th after 4 games despite spending £170m during the window :lol:

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I haven't played for a couple of years so thought I'd start with Newcastle as a bit of fun whilst I find my way around. Currently 18th after 4 games despite spending £170m during the window :lol:
Are you role playing Steve Bruce? :lol:

Hoof the ball

Ok, I'm resisting the urge to jump into the United hot-seat from the get-go.

Gonna go with something rewarding in the long run. Something that makes me feel like I earned the top job. So...........

The gaffer is called Nils Johansson. Early 30's. Taking the job of Swedish 2nd division side, Värnamo. The plan is to get them promoted, stay up and finish well, and wait for the IFK Gothenburg job to open up, try and win the league with Gothenburg and then restore the 90's European days. From there, transition into a Dutch job (PSV, Feyenoord, Ajax), and then from that point into a top team in the top five leagues, with a view to getting the United job at the end of it.

DarkXaero

Alright, Ronaldo is definitely OP in this game if you have your side set up to create a good amount of chances (which isn't hard to do). He has 9 goals in 4 PL appearances for me, including two hat tricks. He has the most shots on goal in the league by far (which I guess is realistic) and he's not even that clinical of a finisher but he just ends up getting a lot of chances every match I've played so far.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
FM going in with two feet on Benjamin Sesko for no reason at all. :lol:

::sonny::

I downloaded the sortitousi no fake

Started with United, sacked Fletcher, Carrick and other 20 members.
Pending decision on Phelan, Mckenna, Murtogh :smirk:

Going to sell Fred, Matic, Lingard

My revenge

:devil:

Boycott

Decided to get back into the game after a few years off. It became too time consuming to get through seasons when I last played but I've since upgraded my PC so looking forward to this. First impressions are the match engine on 3D is much improved to the point I am happy to stay on 3D whereas in the past I preferred the 2D Classic. I spent about two hours last night with Brackley Town getting through to the end of September.

vangagal

I downloaded the sortitousi no fake

Started with United, sacked Fletcher, Carrick and other 20 members.
Pending decision on Phelan, Mckenna, Murtogh :smirk:

Going to sell Fred, Matic, Lingard

My revenge

:devil:
:lol:
Complete it with Hannibal starting in mid, he is quite op for young star in this game. Also you can get Nico, Gavi, Ilias from Barca for under 80mil for 3 of them if you offer quite early in the game. :drool: That midfield sorted for next 10 years.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don't know what to do, should I purchase it?