Franck Kessie, anyone?

::sonny::

Free to leave (with Christiansen) if he won’t be registered before Saturday, he would be more useful than Rabiot.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Can’t pretend I watch him regular. Remember him having a decent game against us though at old Trafford.

Gandalf

The free transfer option technically becomes available but I am sure they will be registered before the close of the window so I cannot see this happening. Players will leave and with the latest round of wage deferrals and levers Barca will get it done. They may have sold the family silver and half of their vital organs but they will get it done.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
They're still on payroll I believe just can't play la Liga games. Can probably still play in the CL
No if players not registered in their national league they won't be eligible to play in European competition.

Glorio

I honestly don't rate Kessie at all - and I've only really watched him in those games against us, and when he was decent initially, our midfield ended up having the upper hand for the rest of the tie

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I honestly don't rate Kessie at all - and I've only really watched him in those games against us, and when he was decent initially, our midfield ended up having the upper hand for the rest of the tie
Yes, it's always been weird how so many people on here talk like he was so good in those matches and was much better than our midfielders. He started very well and was easily the best midfielder on the pitch for the first half of the first game, but after that he was completely average.

Amsterdam Devil

Sign them both, buy Dumfries, Milinković-Savić and a striker and play 3-4-3 with all the centre backs that we have.

Ted Lasso

This is insane. I've never heard of a transfer scenario so screwed up. It's gone well past Obi Mikel in terms of strange.

wr8_utd

:'(
They'll get them all registered. Even in the winter there was worry about if they'll be able to register Auba and Ferran but they eventually got it done. They'll active the 4th "lever" or get FDJ sold off by then.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Wouldn’t mind him aswell As rabiot. Massive improvement to what we have.

I’m loving my life

Get Kessie, let Chelsea spunk 100 mil on De Jong to resurrect their next plastic odyssey and hopefully he turns out to be their midfield version of lukaku, and cries back to Barcelona in 12 months

Alemar

Wouldn’t mind him aswell As rabiot. Massive improvement to what we have.
Not just that - he would also be a free transfer (so we would be in a position to sell McTominay, offsetting expenses for Rabiot). And there would be Kessie - Rabiot instead of McTominay - Fred (and if FDJ also joins, we would get great depth in CM too)

AlexUTD