Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He’ll be ostracised if he doesn’t buck up by the end of the season. His string will be a lot shorter than the British average players. Won’t be sad to see him go at this rate, he has gotten worse from last season from what I’ve seen.

el3mel

Possibly the most useless player we've had at the club since Anderson.

Cant pass, cant score, cant defend, doesn't assist, has no pace, constantly making mistakes etc.

£52m?!? WTF
That's an insult to Anderson.

Beagle

Funny thing is he was just as horrible in midweek. Played for 90 minutes then and again gets picked for the full 90 today. Job security is through the roof.

Based Adnan

Completely out of his depth. Should take the £50M hit and move him on to whichever club will take him in January. Rather Garner play.

Alabaster Codify7

If we had a better squad, Fred would have never worn the shirt again after midweek. We simply have to play him out of necessity. No, the answer isn't chucking Garner into this shithole of a team - we could be ruining the confidence of our youngsters by doing this. Fred has to play because he isn't injured, has a pulse and is listed as a MUFC player. Nothing more, nothing less.

Complete joke of a footballer. Worst midfielder I've ever seen on our books.

spiriticon

The next time City want to compete with us for a player, just fecking let them sign him.

Jesus Christ.

el3mel

Completely out of his depth. Should take the £50M hit and move him on to whichever club will take him in January. Rather Garner play.
What the feck ? He's weaving his hands like it was his teammate's fault or something ? He should have apologized to Periera for such terrible touch.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
If we had a better squad, Fred would have never worn the shirt again after midweek. We simply have to play him out of necessity. No, the answer isn't chucking Garner into this shithole of a team - we could be ruining the confidence of our youngsters by doing this. Fred has to play because he isn't injured, has a pulse and is listed as a MUFC player. Nothing more, nothing less.

Complete joke of a footballer. Worst midfielder I've ever seen on our books.
You're not wrong there, poor Greenwood's scored 2 before he even turned 18 and there's folk questioning whether he's any good or not. We'd do well to keep Garner away from the first team for now.

Devil may care

I never wanted him but have tried to be positive about him after he had a couple of decent games last season, but he was awful today and hasn't done much in general this season when given the chance.

Bobski

3/4 times today he was a whisker away from making a massive error which would have given Newcastle chances. You can't afford the deepest lying midfield to be that mistake prone, can't be trusted.

antsmithmk

Hates women.
5.2 million would be about right in terms of fee. Take a punt on a player from a lesser known league. If he doesn't make it in the prem, then no harm really done. We just got the decimal point in the wrong place.

The Urban Goose

Absolutely atrocious today. Who on earth recommended signing him? He must've had one hell of a YouTube compilation editor.

sillwuka

I thought there was player in there but I've given up.

1. I excused his bad touches as I put it down to nerves.

2. I forgave him for his either under or overhit passes because I thought lack of games was the reason.

3. I convinced myself that his positioning and play was poor due to playing next to Matic etc..

But... Slowly and surely I've realised he just isn't very good. Not a tackler, doesn't win the ball back, can't create. Headless chicken, needs to be sold so we can cut our losses.

ReparableTrack0

Worst united player I have ever seen! Will take Matic over him every single time. That’s how bad he is. Makes sense now why JM never played him!

ash_86

He's a confidence player that's for sure. He needs a defined structure, runners to play effectively and he's not getting it at our team. The money we paid is ott though

edgar allan

He's a confidence player that's for sure. He needs a defined structure, runners to play effectively and he's not getting it at our team. The money we paid is ott though
It wouldn't matter if he had the Kenyan 5,000 metre squad available, he can't pass a ball.

ash_86

It wouldn't matter if he had the Kenyan 5,000 metre squad available, he can't pass a ball.
I'm not a great admirer of Fred but he was quite good for us late last season. He'd have a brain fart moment here and there but he used to drill those passes to the forwards. Maybe some other coach will get better out of him.

edgar allan

I'm not a great admirer of Fred but he was quite good for us late last season. He'd have a brain fart moment here and there but he used to drill those passes to the forwards. Maybe some other coach will get better out of him.
I think Ukraine was his level.

Alemar

In no world is Fred a better player than Matic. Matic may be slow, but come on
But he was in Brazil national team at the WC. On the bench, but still... He lost all his quality, but he must have had some previously

newsdevil

lucky to get 2.5 Million for him.

He is one of the worst players I have ever seen for United. I don't think he is Championship quality.

Eddy_JukeZ

Another terrible buy from us.

Awful player.

I've given up all hope on him. Get rid asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.