Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Jesus did he actually make a pass to a teammate in that cameo

Lentwood

Quite simply THE worst player to ever make 50 PL appearances for Manchester United.

Dreadful on the ball, lightweight in the tackle and completely headless in the press

Sylar

That's actually the worst sub appearance by a united player I've seen.

And we've had weghorst come on quite a few times this recently

Delano

One of the worst performances I've ever seen.

That corner at the end made me make a noise I didn't think I had in me. Shocking.

Irwin99

The gods flipped the coin: and we got the shite Fred tonight :(. Wretched performance.

dove

I don't know another midfielder playing for a top side who looks like he has trouble differentiating teammates from the opposition players every other game.

BorisManUtd

Terrible cameo. We needed him to bring some energy coming on for Eriksen, take away some balls from them, gives us some sort of control but basically everything he did was poor. Ten Hag will be disappointed.

ElDiabloRojo

Headless buffoon tonight. He always seems so casual and just out of bed, unprepared .....

Been here long enough

RedIan

The absolute worst of Fred tonight. Not only his standard crap passing but no effort.. shocking
Hes had enough chances.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Sabitzer can feel aggreived that he had to watch Fred come on and do that. It would be best for everyone if Fred left at the end of the season. No way should we be thinking about extending his deal. I can't think of a top 10 team Fred would start for.

The Dane

I can’t find any excuses for the performance he put on tonight. He knows that some of his team mates were playing 120 minutes just 4 days ago, and he was badly needed to come in an lift the team and then he can’t even complete a short pass under no pressure. Disgusting performance from a player who needs to be shipped out.

Syphon Wallet

70.8% pass accuracy, our worst pass accuracy from our outfield players

Edit - 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 0 clearances, 0 shots blocked and 1 foul also. Headless chicken without the ball hot potato to Spurs when he got it
That de gea pass accuracy...Ederson has 86% average for his city career.

Banana Republic

That was the shockingly bad version of Fred.
The old Fred.
We can’t think of keeping him on in the summer now.

Rustyspider13

Absymal. You need your squad players to do a job consistently so that the first XI can rest. You can't have players who are that volatile from game to game.

NZT-One

He was pretty bad tonight and I am usually defending him... Think he is a player that needs a bit of rhythm to get the best out of him, maybe his time is over and its best for all parties, if he moves on. That being said - this applies to McTominay, DVB as well. I'd argue none of them would have looked much better than him today. We lost grip of the game long before Fred came on.

El Jefe

I've never understood what people see in him. A CM that can't pass and has a rubbish first touch.

Fooza

He's a walking jelly belly bean boozled, don't know if you're going to get a rotten egg/ canned dog food flavour or a really nice one. It's getting tiring

Andersons Dietician

Normally don’t think Fred is half as bad as people make him out to be, but that was possibly the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a substitute. Absolutely shocking. Even worse he looked half fit. Not his normal ball of energy.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Ten Hag keeps going through periods this season in which he never plays Fred, I suspect his season is now over after that performance.

Cloudface

Completely unreliable and needs to go really. I like him as a player sometimes. I don't get why he can't bring his obvious qualities consistantly other than being a bit non-chalant/brainless.

SB16

Apart from the fact that he's not very good, the thing that pisses me off most about him is the way he raises in hand in apology every time he f88ks up. Which is often, so doubly annoying.

Redlyn

He's had his games this season, especially off the bench but overall highly inconsistent. Not reliable, so he can leave.

Red00012

I can admit I was wrong saying ETH was been harsh on Fred not giving him more minutes.
Probably one of the worst performances I’ve seen by him

Eddy_JukeZ

Was he drunk? One of the worst performances from anyone all season.

Just shocking stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.