Fred | Manchester United Player | For Reals

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Can someone post pic of him cuz I got no idea what the fecker looks like!!

Ekeke

Hard to assume hes going to be a game changer when his national coach doesnt trust him to be a game changer when important players are missing in his position and the deputy is having a stinker.

Irrational.

Returned back to us unused, box unopened, still in packaging. Happy with that.

I won't let an incompetent Brazil manager who has been picking his mates decide whether he is good enough to play for us/ Brazil or not. I trust our scouts.

ti vu

Hard to assume hes going to be a game changer when his national coach doesnt trust him to be a game changer when important players are missing in his position and the deputy is having a stinker.
Look at Jesus situation this WC, then perhaps the issue lies with the coach's favorism? Not saying Fred is definite game changer though.

TheReligion

Abusive
Who said he's a game changer?

FromTheBench

Paulinho's position is his position, not casemiros.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Barely did anything yesterday.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Tite has been very stubborn in this tournament. Fred should've been sent home. Paulinho, Jesus and Willian were all crap in this tournament and yet they all started whenever they were fit.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
That’s like saying Saul Niguez must be rubbish cos he can’t make the Spain team. :rolleyes:

I have not seen much of Fred so I am going to reserve judgement. There must be a reason Mou likes him.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
I don’t know much about Fred, but this argument that “Brazil didn’t use him therefore he must not be that good” is rubbish IMO. International coaches make weird and dumb decisions all the time.

RedStarUnited

I won't let an incompetent Brazil manager who has been picking his mates decide whether he is good enough to play for us/ Brazil or not. I trust our scouts.
Tite wasnt picking his mates, he picked the players he has been trusting through qualifying. Brazil qualified perfectly so he had no real reason to change. Also the way he sets up Beazil is to have a DM and a deep runner, Fred is neither.

tjb

Fred is not a game changer, in the same way guys like casemiro or khedira are not. This does not mean he is not important. We need him for the energy he provides the midfield, his passing as matic is not busquets when pressured, and to allow Pogba the ability to move up the pitch or drop deep when required. In addition, we have a dependable midfielder in case of a Pogba or Matic injury that can keep things ticking.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I don’t know much about Fred, but this argument that “Brazil didn’t use him therefore he must not be that good” is rubbish IMO. International coaches make weird and dumb decisions all the time.
This. It's stupid to judge players on how much they play for their national side.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Fred would have been one of the rare cases where the player would have been quite a bit cheaper after the World Cup, if we had waited.

Ekeke

That’s like saying Saul Niguez must be rubbish cos he can’t make the Spain team. :rolleyes:

I have not seen much of Fred so I am going to reserve judgement. There must be a reason Mou likes him.
No its not. Spain have great CMs. Brazil are playing a Fernandinho who was completely out of form and Renato Augusto

Its like saying Tom Cleverley is rubbish because he cant make the England team.

And btw I didnt say Fred is rubbish. So more nonsense.

I just said its hard to imagine he'll transform our midfield and make Pogba & Matic work if his current coach doesnt think he'll be an improvement on a poor showing from Fernandinho and Paulinho, or Renato Augusto off the bench.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
No its not. Spain have great CMs. Brazil are playing a Fernandinho who was completely out of form and Renato Augusto

Its like saying Tom Cleverley is rubbish because he cant make the England team.

And btw I didnt say Fred is rubbish. So more nonsense.

I just said its hard to imagine he'll transform our midfield and make Pogba & Matic work if his current coach doesnt think he'll be an improvement on a poor showing from Fernandinho and Paulinho, or Renato Augusto off the bench.
So Michael Carrick was rubbish then cos players like Henderson and Shelvey got picked to play holding midfield for England over him? Alright then. Glad we got that cleared up.

Ekeke

So Michael Carrick was rubbish then cos players like Henderson and Shelvey got picked to play holding midfield for England over him? Alright then. Glad we got that cleared up.
Again the only person saying rubbish is you. But now I'll say it, your posts are rubbish

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin

I don’t really fully trust our scouts or transfer direction anymore. I have to say that but Fred’s YouTube clips look good and he’s played well in the CL, let’s hope this is a hit rather than another expensive miss.

automaticflare

Fred was injured, hence never played. Simple.

fecking overreaction here as usual. Muppets.

Nick7

Yeah it's great that we've gone from judging players on one game, to judging them on no games.