Fredge | Deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grande

I'd like us to buy a Brazilian with a proper Brazilian / Portuguese name. Fred, Anderson, Douglas, Alan, Ralph, Bill, Victor et al. What's all that about then?
His actual name is Frederico I think. That exotic enough?
I've officially given up hope then. No Pele, Zico, Eder, Garincha, Romero and the likes for us then. No wonder they're shite these days.
Yeah but he is referred to as Fred. The last properly Brazilian sounding name we had was Rio Ferdinand and he wasn't bad was he? And who can forget Ronaldo? See, it's all in the name. Fred indeed.
It’s not. Just four letters.
Can we not just call him Fredinho?
Let his shirt just read ‘F***’. People can read into it what they want*, and we’ll sell a f*** load of t-shirts I’m sure.

*I’ll call him Fifi myself

bludsucker

He looks good albeit in a YouTube compilation. Haven’t seen much of him but reading the articles about him gives me hope for our team next season.

Inter Yer Nan

Sounds like a good signing based off what Brazilian's and journos say and also the fact City were in for him too to play in their midfield. It sounds like we've profiled the right player here and I am looking forward to seeing him play for us. Hopefully he gets some minutes at the World Cup too.

Wrapping this one and the Dalot deal up in the same week with minimum fuss bodes well for the rest of the summer too. Hopefully we can get our left-back signing wrapped up during the World Cup.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Fred the red's costume is at the dry cleaners today, hence the announcement tomorrow.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I still don't get it. Is he 6 or 8. Playmaker or box to box player or ball winning midfielder?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I still don't get it. Is he 6 or 8. Playmaker or box to box player or ball winning midfielder?
Someone else can correct me if wrong, but he was originally holding until the recent manager Foncesca put him in a more box to box role. He says he's enjoyed the added responsibility and called himself a conductor of sorts. Something we definately need.

RedDevil@84

Great!
Any consensus on the price?
First get his transfer price. Then add his weekly wages over next 5 years. Then add imaginary add-ons. Report the news in EUR or USD to make it sound too big.
Report transfers to other clubs only at transfer price.

spiriticon

Gotta admit, I don't know him much as I don't watch Ukranian football. Hope he's half decent and not the new Kleberson.

Sigma

I'm thinking a Scooby Doo theme for the announcement.

Fred (the player) is pretending to be the mascot when the real Fred (mascot) comes whereby Fred's (the player) mask is removed and there you go...

Treble

How many Brazilians have we had so far? Kleberson, Anderson, the Silva twins? Hope Fredge does better than them and opens the door for other Brazilians.

ti vu

How many Brazilians have we had so far? Kleberson, Anderson, the Silva twins? Hope Fredge does better than them and opens the door for other Brazilians.
Also Possebon and Andreas Pereira going by him being eligible to play for Brazil (and played for Brazil youth)

Status
Not open for further replies.