Gabriel Obertan | 2009/10 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Here are 2 very well made Match caps by a friend from FBTZ.com..

He seems to be able to make things happen through pace and trickery as well as by intelligently involving those around him. Not bad for a 20 year old.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
He seems to be able to make things happen through pace and trickery as well as by intelligently involving those around him. Not bad for a 20 year old.
I am quite excited myself..

prateik

so does anyone know how long he will be out for .. will he play in any of the preseason games (the ones we play after coming back from the tour) .. i would love to see him sometime before the season starts

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football

Loads of stuff we´ve seen before, but this one also contains a few pieces of skill/pace we haven't seen yet in the other vids.

The Physio

My brother had just commented on how good his English was, and the next thing Obertan comes out with "I am not pretentious"

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Fergie said that he wanted to sign him before but couldnt because of his education programme. It's good that he already speaks the language, makes things easier

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
come on kouroux, we aren't that bad.

As for Obertan, I said it a while ago, he has had a decent education for a footballer

here is to me quoting myself

I am happy with the signing of Obertan, mainly because the reported fee of £3m is inferior to the standard price for a promising winger.

Besides I heard a few interviews from him recently and he sounds rather clever, which is always useful even on a football pitch. Apparently he has the Baccalauréat in France, which equals to GCSE in Literature hence he must have notions of English, not as much as me of course (:cool:), but respectably enough that would enable him to settle in quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.