Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
The next was Al Swearagen, he mentioned that the Hound was coming back. So it ruined the surprise.

Two shitheads!
His response was pretty funny, zero fecks given...
“You say the slightest thing and the internet goes ape,” he says. “I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think get a f---ing life. It’s only tits and dragons."

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
feck me. I watched the leaked episode, even in shite quality. All I can say is that I cannot wait to watch it again in another couple of hours or so.

feck me! What a show!

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
360p, bad compression, wrong pitch and frame rate.

You'll think you've seen it but you won't have. It's such a sadness to think you've seen Tits and dragons in fecking 360p. Get real.

Last edited:

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
His response was pretty funny, zero fecks given...
“You say the slightest thing and the internet goes ape,” he says. “I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think get a f---ing life. It’s only tits and dragons."
Ian McShane, a fecking legend. I'd legit have sex with him if he wasn't old and wrinkly. But prior to that, I thought the hound was dead, so I was just waiting for his appearance, and fecking Iano ruined it on me.

The old sexy bastard.

edit

Im drunk, so excuse thew over abundance of commas, like, what, the feck, ?

Sylar

Bran becoming Jojen but even moreso (3ER I guess) is quite... something.

Paxi

Ian McShane, a fecking legend. I'd legit have sex with him if he wasn't old and wrinkly. But prior to that, I thought the hound was dead, so I was just waiting for his appearance, and fecking Iano ruined it on me.

The old sexy bastard.

edit

Im drunk, so excuse thew over abundance of commas, like, what, the feck, ?
Also a big United fan. Perfect man, really.

Paxi

That Arya scene :drool:
I've rewatched like 5 times as I've already seen this episode. But she's totally fecking nails. She's was just toying with her. In a real fight - it would be over in few seconds. Again, she's a fecking animal.

I'm glad they showed what she's capable of, though. All that training in The House of Black and White. Lol [/QUOTE]

Paxi

New P4P rankings:

#1 Arya
(Big gap)
The rest.
Faceless men would kick her ass. Well more experienced ones. But like imagine her fighting ability when she's Brienne's age?

rio's upper lip

Listen, it's about time that little fecker Bronn dies. The snarky, ex-machina delivering twat has outstayed his welcome in my book.

Not speculation, not leaks, just an opinion.

Awesome battle. Just awesome. Watched it earlier this week, but my heart was beating fecking fast as Drogon approached the Scorpion. You never know with this show, and that's fecking awesome.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Listen, it's about time that little fecker Bronn dies. The snarky, ex-machina delivering twat has outstayed his welcome in my book.

Not speculation, not leaks, just an opinion.

Awesome battle. Just awesome. Watched it earlier this week, but my heart was beating fecking fast as Drogon approached the Scorpion. You never know with this show, and that's fecking awesome.
I feel like him dying as he tried to take down Drogon would've been a very fitting end showing that he's loyal to more than just gold.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Feck me!

would somebody think of the timeline! How quickly did the dragons get there?! :angel:

Sylar

Great episode. Absolutely fantastic, especially the last part. Wow.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Jaime's "we can hold them off" followed by the screech of the dragon was done perfectly.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I'm like buzzing. Damn even though you think Daenerys and Drogon has 12 inch thick plot armour you still aren't 100% sure and that lifts the adrenaline. Amazing fighting throughout that episode.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I've rewatched like 5 times as I've already seen this episode. But she's totally fecking nails. She's was just toying with her. In a real fight - it would be over in few seconds. Again, she's a fecking animal.

I'm glad they showed what she's capable of, though. All that training in The House of Black and White. Lol

Yah, i'm totally going to rewatch that scene a few times when it's not 3am. But feck me... Sansa did not look happy, don't fecking dare Sansa.

Sylar

Im guessing that was Bronn that dove at the end?

Also im guessing Drogon might be a little hurt but not killed, right? Id hate to see that spear be the thing that kills dragons. It looks so insignificant in size to do real damage to that big fecker of a dragon.

I like that it was Bronn that fired it though. Given how he fired the arrow in Blackwater too. Aim of a G.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Im guessing that was Bronn that dove at the end?

Also im guessing Drogon might be a little hurt but not killed, right? Id hate to see that spear be the thing that kills dragons. It looks so insignificant in size to do real damage to that big fecker of a dragon.

I like that it was Bronn that fired it though. Given how he fired the arrow in Blackwater too. Aim of a G.
Yeah I checked to see who it was as it looked a bit like Dickon. But was Bronn and Jamie, with Jamie drowning (due to his armour).