Television Game of Thrones TV Series | Season 2 | NO book talk!!

Bear Attack

Not taking away from the actor's stellar performance but Joffery looks like a right cnut, so that surely helps.

I am just so happy this show exists. I have not been so giddy for television since Breaking Bad.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
I can't wait to see Jaqen H'ghar. One of my favorite minor characters.

Smores

Whoever in HBO is in charge of the marketing this year deserves a pat on the back. This last trailer is so perfect. I honestly think they're going to get record numbers for this season. The hype is of the charts.
Yeah the trailers have been fantastic, still it's such an easy show to sell. It's a lot easier for a show/film to build up hype when it's based of a series of books it seems as there's that strong anticipation for something people know is great. I know exactly what's going to happen and I'm more excited for it.

I'm actually a little worried that I'm going to be disappointed as my expectations are so unbelievably high.

Ray Peterson

Reserve Team Player
I'm rewatching the first series at the moment on Sky Atlantic with my gf. She is loving it and I'm enjoying it almost as much 2nd time around. Especially now that I've read the books and know a little bit more about the characters. It should finish just before the 2nd series starts which will be great. I'm desperately trying to shield her from a couple of major spoilers so she gets the shock factor.

Cina

I'm rewatching the first series at the moment on Sky Atlantic with my gf. She is loving it and I'm enjoying it almost as much 2nd time around. Especially now that I've read the books and know a little bit more about the characters. It should finish just before the 2nd series starts which will be great. I'm desperately trying to shield her from a couple of major spoilers so she gets the shock factor.
Ah the old 'needlessly slipping in the fact that I've a girlfriend' post.

Cina

I was watching GoT a few weeks ago. My girlfriend was making dinner. Man, I loved it, what a great show.

Bebe

I'm going to get season 1 on blu ray today, reviews say its incredible quality as you would expect.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Updated the OP with Spoiler Rules. Obey the rules otherwise you'll perish.

Got the first season through the post yesterday, so begins my 1st rewatch! :drool:

2 Weeks until the 1st episode!! :)

Crustanoid

Is there a book spoiler friendly thread for S2? I've just finished 'Clash of Kings' and won't post any spoilers here - except that I think this season is going to be one of the best things I've ever watched

gaz1185

Updated the OP with Spoiler Rules. Obey the rules otherwise you'll perish.

Got the first season through the post yesterday, so begins my 1st rewatch! :drool:

2 Weeks until the 1st episode!! :)
You're talking about future developments there, be careful you might end up getting an infraction for that! :lol:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Is there a book spoiler friendly thread for S2? I've just finished 'Clash of Kings' and won't post any spoilers here - except that I think this season is going to be one of the best things I've ever watched
Don't think there is. Feel free to make one though, you can nick the OP content if you like :)

You're talking about future developments there, be careful you might end up getting an infraction for that! :lol:
:nervous: It's important we do this though, I don't want anything spoiled this season! Even ruddy Preview videos for the next episode!

Member 39557

Can't wait. A weekly fix to tide me over until Prometheus and Batman.

Crustanoid

Don't think there is. Feel free to make one though, you can nick the OP content if you like :)

:nervous: It's important we do this though, I don't want anything spoiled this season! Even ruddy Preview videos for the next episode!
I would do, but it might be complicated, as some people (including me) are in the middle of reading through the books and might get spoiled by people who have read later books. Any ideas?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
- ALL spoilers must have a brief explanation of their source and content in bold. No exceptions.
Does this mean that if I want to speculate on the next episode, I have to say in bold 'I think next week...' and then post my stupid theory in spoilers?

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Most people do that anyway, maybe without the bolded bit.

I have a feeling that (random theory based on nothing)
so and so will die soon, maybe next episode, because so and so has been in it for ages.

Cole9

Also just finished watching the first season on blu-ray, it's awesome. I can't wait to see what happens in season 2.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Looking forward to Season 2 as well...Talked with one of my best friends in the US recently who never watches TV only for him to tell me he really has enjoyed Game of Thrones...I thought that meant he had seen the entire season and I proceeded to ask him what he thought of one of the big spoilers in the season...He hadn't gotten to that episode yet

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Looking forward to Season 2 as well...Talked with one of my best friends in the US recently who never watches TV only for him to tell me he really has enjoyed Game of Thrones...I thought that meant he had seen the entire season and I proceeded to ask him what he thought of one of the big spoilers in the season...He hadn't gotten to that episode yet
You bastard! :lol:

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
I know, it still stings...Once that cat is outta the bag, nothing you can do to reverse it...He was kewl about it but he'll never experience that moment you think could never be possible

Douche on my part but honest mistake...I'll be much more careful with people in the future

Eriku

Re-watched the first season the past week. It was far better the second time around... I'm shitty at getting what's going on at times, and I really needed a refresher.

Bring on season two!!! :D

ha_rooney

Anybody see 'GoT: You Win or You Die'? It provides a good insight to the characters and what happened in the first season from the actors themselves. Available on Sky Anytime if anyone wants to watch it.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
It's on Sky One tommorow I think. Should try to watch it legally, to give the companies involved their money.

Wait, United, plus I cant find it on radio times.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Easy math...4-5 hrs, based on time difference between UK & EST...Usually caps are available within an hour...So if it's tonight in the US, early AM tomorrow
I believe it airs 3 AM CET. Probably reasonable to expect it around 5-5.30 AM.

I've got an entire weeks holiday now, so I just might stay up..

ha_rooney

A United win followed by Game of Thrones & the finale of Spartacus - the perfect monday :drool:

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
I have to 'find' it online owing to it not being available in HD live en Suisse...Plus, once you see Game of Thrones in 1080i it's tough to see it in lower quality