g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Garnacho - our new #7 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky Rhiwabon

They’re not cheap these Dwarves - looked into it for my mate's birthday in Benidorm. They’re making a mint!

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I want our number 7 to be a bit better ... looking

Alex123

He's already getting better. He hired midget whores for his own birthday party ffs!

ifightdragons

Are you implying his parents hired midgets to hold his cake?
No need to imply anything. The picture clearly shows that he did hire midgets as exploitative entertainment. Whether he personally did the planning/hiring or not, he should have known better than to pose for that picture. Not to mention with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Tasteless and moronic behavior, and not befitting of our new #7.

But he's young and clearly quite daft, and will hopefully continue to grow and wise up. So it should be forgiven.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
I'm just happy we didn't hand Sancho that shirt on his arrival, the way he's been playing would have surely put more pressure on his shoulders.

I think Garnacho is ready, he's fearless and has the talent needed to explode wearing the shirt, I wish him all the best.

Zoo

Was too early for Garnacho. He needs to establish himself as a starter first.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Kind of agree. Would add unnecessary pressure to him early on. Although I'd preferred if Mount didn't get that either, and maybe save it for Garna. Then again, it's just numbers in the back of a shirt. Right, Martial?

L1nk

Mount is only 24, it’s unlikely Garnacho will ever get 7 now unless we sell Mount in in a couple of years

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
A central midfielder as number 7? Really. There’s me thinking we was saving it for mbappe.

MUFC OK

Not overly bothered about Mount getting the 7. Garnacho might be though.

RuudTom83

You just know Garnacho will be gutted at this news haha...which is not a bad thing.

Fr. Todd Unctious

Thank god it didn't go to Garnacho. Too early for him IMO. Still not starting regularly enough and the added pressure/attention too as a result of it. Lets him grow into a regular starter without needless extra attention/pressure

Dyslexic Untied

Do not like the font of the text on that new kit. Looks like the font of an early-2000s England shirt.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Ok let’s change it to, does he warrant it? It’s a big number at this club and usually you’d give it a well established world class player or you’d let someone earn it at your current club.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
fecking glazer cost cutting forcing players to share numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.