Gary Neville - Pundit

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I hope people don't forget about this. No club hero is bigger than the club and Neville leeching off the club like this is pathetic .

He's a useless pundit. I'll support him in other capacities but not as a spokesperson for the fans

Foxbatt

I hope people don't forget about this. No club hero is bigger than the club and Neville leeching off the club like this is pathetic .

He's a useless pundit. I'll support him in other capacities but not as a spokesperson for the fans
He thinks no end of himself and is always pontificating like he is the Pope.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Plenty of YouTubers feed off the club through no other reason than they connect with another bunch of people who agree with their commentary. Why isn’t an ex United player allowed the same? Feck if the Goldbridge cnut is allowed a voice then anyone is…
I just wish people would stop watching that Goldbridge scum. Using him as a measuring stick for anything United is just gross.

As far a Nevs, most of us now know for certain that he's representing the inner circle of the Sir Fergie-ites. It's been disturbing to see how clueless this group has been since the arrival of Ole.

Jibbs

Plenty of YouTubers feed off the club through no other reason than they connect with another bunch of people who agree with their commentary. Why isn’t an ex United player allowed the same? Feck if the Goldbridge cnut is allowed a voice then anyone is…
Doesn't change the fact he is the biggest leech of them all.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
I just wish people would stop watching that Goldbridge scum. Using him as a measuring stick for anything United is just gross.

As far a Nevs, most of us now know for certain that he's representing the inner circle of the Sir Fergie-ites. It's been disturbing to see how clueless this group has been since the arrival of Ole.
what’s wrong with Goldbridge? Thought he’s a likable bloke from his fifa streams

OLLY ORANGE

At least he can look his friend in the eye at functions. How many of you can say the same?
Ole will be the one avoiding eye contact with others at the functions for not resigning earlier and for not forfeiting the big payoff and doing the right thing for the club.

arthurka

Why are you guys so pissed at him?
A guy not wanting his friend to be fired.
I just find him funny to be fair.

flameinthesun

what’s wrong with Goldbridge? Thought he’s a likable bloke from his fifa streams
Nothing, some fans here have this weird dislike of youtubers. Apparently they are not real fans, just like those on twitter are not real fans, just like those who don't go to games are not real fans etc.

When in reality Goldbridge is pretty much just a average united fan with average views of the club who streams. Some enjoy him some dont.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Mark is more focused on boosting his following with endless misleading click-bait. That infuriates me, when he posts headlines that look like something is happening and it's just a trap to watch him bang on. Don't F'n waste me time!

Truth is, we learn more about club by reading articles.
As far as YouTubers, Rio and his crew are my favored source for opinion, though I don't always agree or care much for his co-hosts.

e.g. This past week posted a headline something to the effect of 'Ole Out Rodgers In'
After this pile of crap click-bait, I'm never falling his nonsense

Red_toad

Doesn't change the fact he is the biggest leech of them all.
No he’s employed to comment on football, he doesn’t rely on United for his living. He’s fully entitled to comment on the club and have an opinion on the manager. You really have a warped view on him, I think you need to step back and find some balance.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
His comments on City building an 'empire' made me laugh.

That's what you get when you pump in billions of pounds to sportswash Gary...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Not many people in football I dislike more than Gary Neville. Never shuts up about anything, and seems to want to run the entire country let alone football. He’s a know-it-all who is all passion and ‘emotion’ when he talks, but a lot of it is actually rubbish. The sooner he’s off my screen the better, and I hate the inference that he’s some sort of elected spokesman for Manchester United fans.

Dan_F

A DJ playing music outside the stadium? I thought he was supposed to understand fan culture?

MDFC Manager

Not many people in football I dislike more than Gary Neville. Never shuts up about anything, and seems to want to run the entire country let alone football. He’s a know-it-all who is all passion and ‘emotion’ when he talks, but a lot of it is actually rubbish. The sooner he’s off my screen the better, and I hate the inference that he’s some sort of elected spokesman for Manchester United fans.
He's going to be our manager at some point over the next decade. Have some respect :wenger:

El Zoido

He’s the most annoying because not only does he talk absolute shit 99% of the time, he does so with this smug arrogance that his opinion is the be-all end-all on the matter.

youmeletsfly

He’s the most annoying because not only does he talk absolute shit 99% of the time, he does so with this smug arrogance that his opinion is the be-all end-all on the matter.
He's absolutely nuts most of the time, just like the average caftard. He tries so hard to be politically correct and, by doing so, he never puts his thumb on the issue and always tries to find a way around it. I don't know if he does this because he's on TV but it's annoying as feck.

Deery

Dreary

Their Stadium looked half empty yesterday and had zero atmosphere about it on TV, switched off about halfway through, not the type of Empire I’d aspire to have.

passtheball

Indulging nepotism and defending mediocre managers at United.

Praising a half-empty Etihad and City's building of a "fan experience."

Is there a more annoying ex-player anywhere?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Some people have issues with jealousy and self-worth. They think that because Goldbridge is killing it, they somehow missed out or something dumb like that.

It's incomprehensible to me, especially since our dear Ole stayed in a job not fit for him three years too long and there were no mentions about him leeching.

GlasgowCeltic

Kindof wanted Luis Enrique to get the job just to see Gary's gritted defence of the guy who walloped him 7-0

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Gary Neville probably was the runt of the litter at United's hey-day in terms of having a voice in the locker room. You can easily imagine Cantona, Keane, Giggsy, Schmeichel etc all having a big discussion and Neville putting his hand up to say something and everyone just ignored him.

So now he has a platform to talk and boy does he talk.

Doesn't bother me too much to be fair but it's just sad seeing legends from other clubs smashing it (Carragher as a pundit, Gerrard doing decent as a manager, Vieira doing well with Palace etc) whilst our legends seem like braindead idiots :lol:

NYAS

Gary Neville probably was the runt of the litter at United's hey-day in terms of having a voice in the locker room. You can easily imagine Cantona, Keane, Giggsy, Schmeichel etc all having a big discussion and Neville putting his hand up to say something and everyone just ignored him.

So now he has a platform to talk and boy does he talk.

Doesn't bother me too much to be fair but it's just sad seeing legends from other clubs smashing it (Carragher as a pundit, Gerrard doing decent as a manager, Vieira doing well with Palace etc) whilst our legends seem like braindead idiots :lol:
Van der Sar’s smashing it.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
He's right about City - they've done an amazing job with their project. Look at the young players that are coming through and regularly get chances. It's what United were supposed to be.

Beaucoup

He's right about City - they've done an amazing job with their project. Look at the young players that are coming through and regularly get chances. It's what United were supposed to be.
To be fair, they played three in their last match.

Stacks

We have McTom, Rashford, Pogba, Greenwood who all play a lot. Ole is scared to use his squad so few got chances but may with a new manager. Van Gaal gave them all chances

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I think we have as much, if not more, quality young players coming through as City. City's just look better because they've been playing under a better manager and in systems and Pep's been getting the best out of them.

Ours have been thrust onto the pitch and told to play well.

Once we get a proper manager and coaching team, I'm sure our youngsters will thrive.

Beaucoup

Don’t think he was being sarcastic mate! They’ve got some great young players coming through.

Whereas ‘The Utd Way’ has equalled a bloated squad of ageing superstars…
I know, I'm so used to people dumping on the their Academy, but they're clearly starting to see the results of their planning & investment.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Mark is more focused on boosting his following with endless misleading click-bait. That infuriates me, when he posts headlines that look like something is happening and it's just a trap to watch him bang on. Don't F'n waste me time!
Could easily replace ‘Mark’ with ‘Manchester United’ there. Him and the people on that channel are just regular fans that have an opinion no different to what we see on this very forum.

Chairman Steve

So has our Gary passed comment on the imminent appointment of Rangnick in any form? His Twitter feed the past few days has been the standard political tweets, standard ‘remember 90s/00s Utd?!‘ tweets and standard Salford City tweets.

I look forward to how he reacts to that appointment. I’d like to think he’d acknowledge it as a positive move away from living in the past and the long overdue modernisation of the club, although I’m not sure whether he’s soured because his old Utd mates are affected and likely to be affected by the appointment.