GB News; UK Right Leaning 24 Hour 'News' Channel

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
escape to the country - follow middle-class, white people flocking to rural britain, leaving behind them metropoles full of immigrants.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's only just occurred to me that Jim Davidson, who has been a complete non entity for decades now, is being thrust back into the spotlight so he and others like him can complain about being cancelled and having their voices ignored thanks to this recent "woke" thing. Live on TV, broadcast all around the world and the internet.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Why do these rightwing numpties that are entirely impossible to ignore always insist they're "the unheard"? In The Netherlands they have a fecking tv channel called "unheard Netherlands"

Someone tell me the secret to unhearing them. Am I missing something obvious?

LARulz

Including his nanny who is probably still alive.

Arlene Foster must be confusing the old people who watch that channel who thought that Nasty Nick Cotton died years ago.
It's not even a joke, I check audience data for work and their audience is old. They know what they are and play to it - look at pretty much all their major presenters, all older and old school ideas of how their generation was the best

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Including his nanny who is probably still alive.

Arlene Foster must be confusing the old people who watch that channel who thought that Nasty Nick Cotton died years ago.
Or prefer Benny Hills earlier stuff.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast

Abizzz

Outrageous! So Mark Stain he can't just say what he wants and then have the broadcaster pay the fines that he brought on the broadcaster?
Isn't claiming stuff like that the basic job description for GB News though?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Given the revelations from the Shapiro/Crowder/Daily Wire fallout, it's all a grift. None of them really believe this, they just have weird, rich, right-wing backers who do and who will create channels and stations to spout this utter hokum.

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
Given the revelations from the Shapiro/Crowder/Daily Wire fallout, it's all a grift. None of them really believe this, they just have weird, rich, right-wing backers who do and who will create channels and stations to spout this utter hokum.
What revelations?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
That daft Sophie Corcoran lass is going to be on a reality tv show coming out on Channel 4 called Rise and Fall. :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That daft Sophie Corcoran lass is going to be on a reality tv show coming out on Channel 4 called Rise and Fall. :lol:
She is genuinely one of the dumbest people I have ever come across.