GB News; UK Right Leaning 24 Hour 'News' Channel

Wolverine

They're being powered solely now by Nigel Farage's racism and Neil Oliver's scottish accent/monologues. Think they'll up the ante and shift further right.

Agent Red

I'd like to know the story behind why he's resigned.

I do think they lost any pretence of credibility with the Guto Hari stuff and since then it's been obvious they are just a culture wars mouthpiece who are descending into what everyone thought they would become.

When Andrew Neil did Daily Politics and This Week he actually was a really good interviewer, he just needs those parameters to keep him in check I think so it's less about him and more about the interview subject.

stw2022

Scraping the barrel

This might sound sexist but she is thick as shit. You can tell by her various media appearances that she hasn’t a fecking clue about any of the issues she talks about. Her looks, particularly when she was younger, are 105% responsible for her career success. She’s the right wing Joey Essex

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Eamonn Holmes headed to GB News
One of my least favourite celebrity United fans. Give me Jimmy Nesbitt as our Irish representative any time.

As an aside I happened to catch Big Nige basically holding a UKIP rally during his slot on the channel; stood in some kind of pub or hall with a mic headset addressing a crowd of boomers/NIMBYs/racists on the subject of 'borders' and 'they're coming over here'. Boris doesn't have the stomach for what needs to be done... Priti has the right ideas etc. Tony Abbott apparently sorted this in 2012-3 in Australia by fecking human beings off to Nauru and Manus to be caged like animals, if only Priti's Reunion fever dream had got off the ground...

Absolute filth on a national broadcaster, and not in a good way.