GB News; UK Right Leaning 24 Hour 'News' Channel

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What’s the viewership for this station? Is it making a dent against more traditional news channels?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Is it just going to be half hour of Farage on his knees Infront of trump?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Goodluck to those here willing to take one for the team and watch this crap.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
7pm? I didn't think they'd be able to show a man rimming another man before the watershed.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Doesn't GB News just convey the same messaging as the Sun, Daily Mail, Express, Talk Radio, Spectator, Guido Fawkes, a large number of YouTube channels (in terms of UK politics 'right-wing' YouTube channels seem to be far more prevalent and successful than 'left-wing' ones) etc.

It's no wonder it seems to be attracting disastrous ratings apart from Farage's shows (as much as I hate the guy he certainly has his devoted followers). It's a highly inefficient and ultimately pointless way to receive the same messaging / angry-right wing, xenophobic claptrap that so many other media outlets are already trotting out. People can quickly read a hate-mongering Daily Mail article online, in-between also reading about football, gardening, celebrity gossip etc. They can listen to Talk Radio when they're driving to and from work.

You have to laugh at the right-wing snowflakes, who complain that they are somehow marginalised or even ignored when the UK media, when they are actually extremely well served and represented by it, including by (unfortunately) traditionally by far the two highest circulating and most influential newspapers in the country.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
GB News guest says hackers to blame after raunchy WhatsApp message from ‘Suzie Sub’ appeared on website

A GB News guest says he’s the target of malicious hackers who uploaded an X-rated video to his website which was widely circulated on social media.

On Monday, Dr Samuel White, a locum GP, spoke to anchor Patrick Christys defending what he’s said in the past about Covid-19, free speech and the “potential spread of misinformation”.

A clip of the interview was later posted to Dr White’s website, which appeared to have been screen-recorded on an Apple device.

Part-way through the interview, however, a WhatsApp message appears on screen from a ‘Suzie Sub’, with the message: “As you rest just give a thought to using me for your pleasure. Having me on my knees doing whatever you say.”

A spokesman for Dr White told Indy100 that hackers were to blame, and that he was unsurprised by the move as he is now the target of smear campaigns.

On Monday afternoon, all traces of Dr White’s social media and website presence had seemingly been wiped from the internet.

But someone who spotted the video downloaded it and reshared it on Twitter, where it was widely circulated.

Earlier this year, Dr White had conditions placed on his General Medical Council registration which restricted how he could discuss Covid-19.

But he later won a High Court appeal, in which his barrister Francis Hoar said he had an “unblemished career” and held beliefs which are informed by “libertarian principles”.

Ruling, Mr Justice Dove said there had been “an error of law and a clear misdirection” in the GMC tribunal’s decision-making process.

As a result, their moves were “clearly wrong and cannot stand”.
https://www.indy100.com/viral/dr-sam-white-embarassing-message-gb-news-b1970739

Pesky hackers... :lol:

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
You have to laugh at the right-wing snowflakes, who complain that they are somehow marginalised or even ignored when the UK media, when they are actually extremely well served and represented by it, including by (unfortunately) traditionally by far the two highest circulating and most influential newspapers in the country.
I've always taken that to refer to the mainstream broadcast media.

Last edited:

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I've always taken that to refer to the mainstream broadcast media.
Even then with the mainstream broadcast media, many of those snowflakes consider the channels to be too left wing, liberal or ‘woke’, simply because they’re not full-on angry right wing echo chambers. They’re the sort of people who expressed outrage that right-wing presenters like Julia Hartley-Brewer refused to believe Trump’s crackpot theories about last year’s election, accusing her of being a sell-out.

I know that the BBC is simultaneously criticised by left wingers for being too right wing, and right wingers for being left wing. One thing that is clear is that far more staff members have moved between the BBC and Conservatives, than between the BBC and Labour. And hasn’t Farage appeared on question time more times than any other guest in the 21st century apart from Ken Clarke?

Channel 4 is considered to be left wing because they give the Tory government a hard time. They also gave Labour a brutal time when they were in power until 2010. Alistair Campbell hated them.

Right wing snowflakes are far worse than left wing snowflakes because they have far more media establishments, especially in the print media, on their side, but that still isn’t enough for them.

Last edited:

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I was at my nanna and grandad's last night for tea.

Virgin have installed a new hub, so grandad asked me to make sure all their devices were connected.

I turn the TV on in his bedroom to connect it.... He's been watching GB News :lol:

Not that I'm surprised - he's as racist as they come. But it still stings.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I was at my nanna and grandad's last night for tea.

Virgin have installed a new hub, so grandad asked me to make sure all their devices were connected.

I turn the TV on in his bedroom to connect it.... He's been watching GB News :lol:

Not that I'm surprised - he's as racist as they come. But it still stings.
Should've blocked the channel!

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
feck me they really are desperate if they are having this flaccid rancid diseased excuse for a cock on.
He looks like the sort of guy who gets caught up in a rentboy scandal after saying gay people and sex workers will all go to hell. Has this happened yet?