g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

GB News; UK Right Leaning 24 Hour 'News' Channel

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Never sadly and people like Sunak and Braverman are targeting these people.
Sunak makes something of an attempt to hide it. Braverman has just made a career out of throwing red meat to the wolves. I suspect she already has her eye on a Katie Hopkins style career in the media once her political career is over.

Brophs

The One and Only
Did Foxy just get himself cancelled? For talking about not shagging someone who’d never shag him? While being interviewed on GB News? By a guy with a load of blackmail sex types behind his dryer?

Jesus. This lot are a clown car away from a very lucrative act.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Wootton now suspended too. :lol:

For what a cnut Fox is, it's great that if he's sinking, he's decided to take Dan the man with him.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Wootton now suspended too. :lol:

For what a cnut Fox is, it's great that if he's sinking, he's decided to take Dan the man with him.
Yep, it tells you a lot about the man. And also about Wotton’s disingenuous apology. At first claiming that it was only in retrospect that he’d realised how inappropriate and offensive it was, and it’s now been made clear that he was well aware all along and was enjoying it.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
What he said was obviously gross and rancid, but it’s sort of weird that this is what might take him down (the other fella too). They speak so much poisonous shit that the rant just seemed par for the course for those guys.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
What he said was obviously gross and rancid, but it’s sort of weird that this is what might take him down (the other fella too). They speak so much poisonous shit that the rant just seemed par for the course for those guys.
I was thinking exactly the same. The comments were obviously vile....but this is what takes them down? Not the flagrant racism, transphobia, sexism etc.....its a passing comment about people not wanting to shag someone?

How odd. Good riddance regardless but still.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I was thinking exactly the same. The comments were obviously vile....but this is what takes them down? Not the flagrant racism, transphobia, sexism etc.....its a passing comment about people not wanting to shag someone?

How odd. Good riddance regardless but still.
It's how I felt with Boris Johnson. Basically got deaths on his hands amongst so much other shit and a photo of him holding a beer is what takes him down.

Spark

It's how I felt with Boris Johnson. Basically got deaths on his hands amongst so much other shit and a photo of him holding a beer is what takes him down.
That didn’t take Boris down, appointing Chris “Pincher by name, Pincher by nature” Pincher as deputy chief whip even though he knew about the allegations of sexual misconduct about him is what brought him down.

Tories rallied round Boris throughout “Partygate”.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Much like with that cnut Wootton I wouldn't be surprised if he's done some shady stuff in the background and GB News finally have an excuse to bin them.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I bet both of the pricks will be back on GBN within the week. Like turds that can't be flushed.
Nah they're going to start their own news network, that fights back against the oppressive elite woke news channel that was set up to fight against oppressive elite woke news channels that they've just been binned from. This new news channel will be called Critical Thinking News Center Politics Objective Fair Transparent No Libtards News Corp. The logo will be a big throbbing cock draped around a union flag.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Either way, the issue is sitting MP's cannot host "news" programs. GB News counter to that is they are a current affairs/entertainment show like GMB etc. Even though they have News in the title and do bulletins, get to ask questions from the press pack
Yeah, it is ridiculous. And the regulator's board and chair is appointed by the government (current chair is a Conservative life peer) so they're doing sod all about it.

Lee565

:lol:

The infighting is funny as hell but he isn't wrong, was this Dolan guy the presenter for balls of Steel and now he is trying to play a journalist who thinks his opinions should be taken seriously

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Sunak makes something of an attempt to hide it. Braverman has just made a career out of throwing red meat to the wolves. I suspect she already has her eye on a Katie Hopkins style career in the media once her political career is over.
Why would any politician eye a career like this when its far more lucrative, safe and less criticised to just join an NGO like they all do? Plus you get an actual say in policymaking then.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Yeah, it is ridiculous. And the regulator's board and chair is appointed by the government (current chair is a Conservative life peer) so they're doing sod all about it.
It's a joke and a clear power grab to legitimise a mental viewpoint as "news"

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006

Fighting for freedom = Rage posting on twitter all day :lol: :lol: :lol:

DavelinaJolie

Right wing on right wing, you love to see it

I don't even understand what Delingpole is saying. People are being obliged to have sex now? What?

Utterly contemptible shitheads. I won't give them the clicks or viewtime, hope they eviscerate each other.

Superden

Should just have lozza, oakeshott, that woman from the IEA think tank whose always on the beeb and that scottish bloke whose fallen headfirst down the anti vax rabbit hole on QT. Would be a hoot. Oh and matt le tissier.

WPMUFC

Quick reminder that this is what all these "free speech fighters" want. It's never been about "keeping government to account". They all just want to run their mouths and vent petty grievances to a wide reaching audience. Or in this case, talking about how no one wants to feck a woman they dislike.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Well if it isn’t the consequences of someone’s actions.