Gif Request Thread

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Requested by Alexswe via PM

:wenger: :lol:
Saw that yesterday after the game :lol: Can't really decide what's more pathetic - the dive itself or the fact that he actually got a free kick.

Can you make a gif of AVB almost falling on his ass around the 84th minute in the Chelsea game? :angel:

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Not sure exactly, was watching the United game on one screen, glanced over to another and saw it. Think there was a good replay of it at about 83:30.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Can we have some Iniesta GIF's, the one where he flicked over someone's head and the one on the touchline when he dinked it over the defender's leg. Maybe someone can help me be more specific.

Skywarden

:lol:

I wonder if Kenny will use his drop down TV to show everyone that, every single game he does it and it doesn't surprise me if he's starting to get less and less decisions.
These Suarez dives are extra material you get when you pre-order Kenny's DVD.

The Azzurri

2nd half. Phi Jones rampaging run into the box going past 2 or 3 defenders with ease. Almost resulted in a goal.

Cold_Boy

Tbh that was a very very dangerous challenge on Suarez and most players would have gone down with that momentum.

The Azzurri

Another incident where DDG came out of his box quite unnecessary to punched out a cross where it landed on the opposition, who shoots but luckily defenders were there to block it away.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
He came out of his box to punch away a cross eh? Surprised he didn't get sent off.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Carrick's goal please :drool:

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Nani's first touch when he was in the air to Rooney in the first half and then Nani again when he pulled it back when Barton jumped at him in the box in the second half.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
About 5.30 in to our game, fat old guy in black jacket making wanker gesture like school child towards...someone.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout