g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gif Request Thread

Walters_19_MuFc

Van Gaal hugging Rooney at the end of the game. Thought it was a nice touch, although Van Gaal's probably hoping Van Persie didn't see it.

Sam

The angle from behind the goal for the Cisse chance. Watch Rooney busting a gut to get back, incredible.

@Olly

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Gotta see Smalling's no-look flick round the corner deep in his own half last night. Eternally grateful if anyone can make that happen.

Renegade81

In the gif of the celebrations on the bench when we scored, Van looks to be saying 'see i told you, how can u doubt me?' Or something to that effect. Which could explain the unimpressed look from Giggs. Could further imply a decision or tactical change where by Van Gaal ignored Giggs input in his usual stubborn manner? Who Knows.

Just behind them though Di Maria almost looks like he didnt want to get up and celebrate and to me looks a tad disinterested (hope not) Or could actually just still be pissed off with the fact he had been benched. All pure speculation of course. Just how i veiwed it on first take.

Mali_Zeus

In the gif of the celebrations on the bench when we scored, Van looks to be saying 'see i told you, how can u doubt me?' Or something to that effect. Which could explain the unimpressed look from Giggs. Could further imply a decision or tactical change where by Van Gaal ignored Giggs input in his usual stubborn manner? Who Knows.

Just behind them though Di Maria almost looks like he didnt want to get up and celebrate and to me looks a tad disinterested (hope not) Or could actually just still be pissed off with the fact he had been benched. All pure speculation of course. Just how i veiwed it on first take.
You know that LVG usually ignores Giggs input in his usual stubborn manner?

And Di Maria stood and celebrated like everyone else.

As for LVg-Giggs, it looks like sthing - see I told you, and Giggs was like - yeah all right. nothing special really.

Heardy

My lipreading isn't perfect, but all I Interpreted was "YEEEAAAAAH, WHOOOOOOOOOAH." I certainly didn't see him coming across all high and mighty!

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Around the 53rd minute (I believe) Kane made some feck up that looked great in real-time. They didn't replay it, so I might be wrong, but it looked like the ball was passed to him, went through his legs and then he just fell over.

imperi

That celebration of LvG after our goal, the way he gently slaps Giggs two times on the face :D