Gif Request Thread

m1y2

was absolutely furious with this effort. He is being so selfish lately, so out of form that he can't hit the sea from the beach. Should start to act more as a team player

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
was absolutely furious with this effort. He is being so selfish lately, so out of form that he can't hit the sea from the beach. Should start to act more as a team player
Which is arguably what made him so good last season. It's frustrating to see him play this more selfish game.

m1y2

Which is arguably what made him so good last season. It's frustrating to see him play this more selfish game.
I don't care if players try things but I remember ADM came on as sub after the injury, dont remember against who it was and he basically wanted to shoot from illogical positions straight away, since that he is the same, selfish and very inaccurate.. Sometimes you need to play two or three simple passes just to get in the game and slowly gain confidence whereas this boy wants to be in the game too soon and I somehow understand him but he is no better than Nani at his worst games by doing so...

m1y2

rooney chest control and back pass to keeper was great and Van Persie "header" control in the middle of the pitch middle of the game..

Loublaze

ATLien
@Olly how's it going mate? Could you gif me Smalling's late tackle and run to start a counter attack in the second half? Not sure what minute it was.....maybe in the 70s

Kostur

海尔的老板
Anybody got a gif of that cheeky chav sitting behind LVG that was pretending he's not looking into camera yet he was doing those cheeky smiles at it? Cracked me up for some reason.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Anybody got a gif of that cheeky chav sitting behind LVG that was pretending he's not looking into camera yet he was doing those cheeky smiles at it? Cracked me up for some reason.
Yeah for some reason I found him funny as well.

Thoraximus

Latin for deep throat
At around 23 mins, the guy in the crowd who was clapping whilst looking so pissed off!
Would be a great "slow clap gif"

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Gif of Zlatan's clearance when defending a free kick? He basically karate kicked it out of the box.
Second half I think....

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
If anybody can be bothered, I found it quite funny in the 88th min of the City - Barca game, when the ball bounced and looked like it split into two different balls (itv)

m1y2

gif of Januzaj coming on , while Lindegaard smailing and cheering him, really liked that