Gif Request Thread

Minkaro

Maybe she wasn't supposed to be there, and hastily held up the phone to hide her face, not realising that holding the phone up that way would draw more attention to her?

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Maybe she's trolling us and her phone case is in the design of the iPhone homescreen?

Edit - A closer look suggests that it is her phone case. It looks similar to the iPhone homescreen with all the apps but the 'apps' cover the whole phone (there is no break where the speaker and front camera are or the home screen button). And they all look to have a blue colour, like it's part of a consistent design.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Maybe iPhone sales are in decline and Apple are sending people to football matches near the camera hotspots to try and get a bit of free advertising.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Around the 35th minute, Smalling bringing it down and keeping composed under pressure. Please.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Need the first goal in complete, we went from front to back in no time, might be the most United goal we've scored in a very, very long time.

ArmchairCritic

Rooney's goal against Arse, although, that was probably (see bold above).
Not really sure if that's vintage United more than vintage Arsenal to be honest, just liked how quickly we moved the ball from back to front with no hesitation, reminded me a bit of some of the stuff we played against Roma in that 7-1.

Red Stone

Bolasie's little flick 20 minutes into the game against Spurs. Berbatov-esque.

Brightonian

Mangala's karate kick on Eto'o and Fernando kicking Barry in the head, if anyone's got them? 18th and 26th minutes, according to the BBC text.

Don't want to go into my next argument with blue mates about refereeing decisions empty-handed.

ArmchairCritic

Looks like he just puts too much power in it for Carrick to handle. So poor.
Big fan of Carrick going square for the pass from De Gea, had no fecking idea what was going on there did he?