Gif Request Thread

Loublaze

ATLien
Olly, I was wondering if you have the Manchester United/Chelsea game downloaded. Im looking for the incident when Chris Smalling saved a one on one situation after Rojo made a mess of things and let Willian through. Im not sure when the incident happened, it was sometime in the first half. I'll update this post when I find the exact minute it occured

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Olly, I was wondering if you have the Manchester United/Chelsea game downloaded. Im looking for the incident when Chris Smalling saved a one on one situation after Rojo made a mess of things and let Willian through. Im not sure when the incident happened, it was sometime in the first half. I'll update this post when I find the exact minute it occured
I sure do.

Is there a deflection on this shot? The dip is unreal.
Don't think so.

Loublaze

ATLien
@Olly could you please get us the great Smalling tackle on Welbeck from the second half? Arsenal game of course. It was inside the box. Smalling matched Wellers for speed and nullified him.

Walters_19_MuFc

@Olly could you please get us the great Smalling tackle on Welbeck from the second half? Arsenal game of course. It was inside the box. Smalling matched Wellers for speed and nullified him.
Asked for this in the Smalling thread. Class moment from Smalling, and Welbz, as we know, is no slouch.

m1y2

haha thanks, I think he is one of the best in the air in the league. In this gif He won header over fellaini, Herrera and Brady rather stayed down when he saw him... I think he won all the headers from the corners as well.

Thanks again

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Any chance of getting the Van Perise header from Carrick's pass?

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
49:20 of Spuds v Everton.

Someone sitting in the front row, holding their smartphone up with the screen facing the pitch. Huh?
Haven't seen it but the back camera is higher quality on smartphones, probably wanted a high quality selfie