g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gif Request Thread

Sam

Anyone got that bit of skill from RVP in the first half where he flicked it back to Herrera I think. Ended up with a Rooney cross into the box.

saivet

Sorry, no idea what minute but it was the second half I believe but Mata took one pass brilliantly before laying it off to Januzaj.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Any chance of de Gea's save from the 1on1 with Hazard and any gifs to do with the goal and celebrations. Particularly the pile on, that I missed myself as I was too busy celebrating

jeff_goldblum

Any chance of that flick pass from Fellaini to whoever was on the wing at that point? Was relatively late in the game but no idea of an exact minute.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Any chance of that flick pass from Fellaini to whoever was on the wing at that point? Was relatively late in the game but no idea of an exact minute.
It was to Januzaj I think somewhere around the 65odd minute mark (could be completely wrong though!).

Edit: 50th minute

Last edited:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
@GifLord Thanks mate. I didn't notice how de Gea raises his left hand when I watched it live. I wonder if that's some trick he's picked up from Valdes :D

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Anyone got a gif of Hazard's run in the first half when he somehow managed to get past Di Maria and Rafael. Looked like something out of FIFA 15.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
:lol: Thanks @SnowRoll I love RVP's slip and the ensuing take down. Shaw looks like he thinks he's getting involved in a ruck!

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
It was to Januzaj I think somewhere around the 65odd minute mark (could be completely wrong though!).

Edit: 50th minute

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Fellaini's tackle on Fabregas. Can't remember which one but there was a great one a few were talking about.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Blind there plugging in the holes of our defence - his positional awareness really is vital to our structure. Something we've lacked the past couple of seasons, leaving our fullbacks punished on many occasions. Starting to love this man more and more each game!

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
:lol: Fellaini taking RvP down. I can't stop laughing.
Wilson there :lol: Didn't notice him first time.
I watched it multiple times to check just how many were there in the heap. All but DDG, AdM and Januzaj. Sensible as well because AdM would have got injured had he got in there :D

Raw

Wilson there :lol: Didn't notice him first time.
I watched it multiple times to check just how many were there in the heap. All but DDG, AdM and Januzaj. Sensible as well because AdM would have got injured had he got in there :D
Yeah Januzaj ran to collect the ball quickly to try and go on for a winner while everyone else was just piling on each other :lol:

m1y2

Shaw's goal could have easily been serious goal of the season contender if he scored. Shame adnan didn't score as he would have probably had a different match if that went in. He needs some boost for his confidence.. as I mentieond elsewhere recently he would have been better utilized as free roaming att. player like Robben for Holand.. if he cant beat player he can still create something as he has this palymaker trait in him.. and could score more goals there which he eventually become anyway.. lets get back to 4-3-1-2 there is no reason to play with wingers when both are out of form..