Gif Request Thread

Loublaze

ATLien
@Olly mate could you please gif Evans poor backpass to Sterling and De Gea's brilliant save? If its too long the back pass alone will be good enough. Cheers. It was in the 51st or 52nd minute

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
If I was in any doubt that we have a fit and firing RVP back, that confirmed it for me. Turns a nothing situation into a great effort on goal in the blink of an eye with two beautiful touches.
See how Falcao is ready to pounce in case of a rebound? Skrtel and Lovren have given up. Christmas period is going to be so awesome with these two and Rooney.

The Azzurri

A gif of Valencia salom run past a handfull of defenders? Can't remember which minute was it

Walters_19_MuFc

Rooney's lofted pass in the first half to RVP which resulted in a volley across goal.

Rooney's reverse pass to RVP in the second half that resulted in a save from Guzan.

Thanks.

Trizy

Anyone have Mourinho's reaction to Hazard getting taken out of it against Stoke? Missed the first half when it happened but BPL says the only yellow card was at 19:15.

binary bot
Can anyone gif Jones falling about 1 minute after half time versus Villa, the whole piece of play was like the perfect summary of our defending this season.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I'd be interested to see a gif of that tackle on Carrick if possible.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Carrick scoop followed by Mata control, some time early in the second half I think.

Loublaze

ATLien
No problem, and thanks! You too :)
Evans is the gift that keeps on giving for my documentation of his season. Could you please gif the backwards header he made that almost gifted Moore with a goal in 55th minute? Cheers Olly!