g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gif Request Thread

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Great challenge from Jones IMO. Tyler and Neville sounded outraged by it. Using the term "body slam". He gets his head to the ball first. It was no more excessive than Gerrard on Mata, and I don't think that was a foul either.

Lallana is a soft shite anyway. He's goes down writhing from just about every challenge he's involved in. How on earth was he captain at Southampton?

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Apologies if it's already been linked but i reealy need a gif of jones tackle on skertal after a friend labbeled it "reckless" and a possible sending off! Tried finding a vine earlier but couldn't see any.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Apologies if it's already been linked but i reealy need a gif of jones tackle on skertal after a friend labbeled it "reckless" and a possible sending off! Tried finding a vine earlier but couldn't see any.
this ?

LS17

Anyone have a gif of Hererra's reaction to Mata's 2nd? I saw a load of tweets mentioning it with a vine but it'd been took down before I could see it.

Loublaze

ATLien
@Olly or @GifLord any chance of Smallings long ball out to the wings in the 33rd min? Also, he did a run in the first half where he dribbled/ran past a few Liverpool players, not sure what minute but towards the end of the first half. Thanks guys!

Loublaze

ATLien
@GifLord how do I convert the gfys into old fashioned gifs? I see the option is there but for some reason it doesn't show me the gif, appears as a broken link (even when I copy and paste the URL in another window/tab). Im basically trying to imbed your gfys on another website. Usually I just copy and paste the URL in and it automatically figures it out.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
like this?
hxxp://giant.gfycat.com/ThatDarlingAffenpinscher.gif

Just click on the GFY icon on the right side and wait for the page to load then click on the image and copy image url