Gif Request Thread

m1y2

Herrera's / Mata's finess pass at the right line sending Valencia clear around 87's minute.

Also Falcao's failed volley or volleyed fail if you want

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Can anyone make a gif of Kramaric's shot being cleared off the line and the sweet jinking he did afterwards up to Vardy's header being saved by Adrian? I believe that was around the 82nd minute (according to MOTD).

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
How about Yaya blasting it out of the ground late on vs CP? :lol:

prarek

Can we have a gif of De Dea coming off his line to cut off that pass to Aguero? That was as good as any save.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Would you say he's up there with Lallana in terms of turning?
Lallana is more like Kagawa in his turning for he's more of an inside winger even if Kagawa is pacier (as is Herrera). He's (Lallana) very elegant at it but also more fragile. Lallana and Kagawa are softer on the legs than Herrera whose steadiness while turning with the ball or receiving it with an immediate change of direction is what any top class cm should have.

He can also do it in front of the opposition and not only with his back against the rival which is more difficult than the latter as it should be extremely difficult to dispossess you cleanly while you shield the ball with your back. Basically Herrera has a CM way of doing it, contradictory to Lallana or Kagawa.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I dont watch Liverpool that much. Cant say.
Lallana is more like Kagawa in his turning for he's more of an inside winger even if Kagawa is pacier (as is Herrera). He's (Lallana) very elegant at it but also more fragile. Lallana and Kagawa are softer on the legs than Herrera whose steadiness while turning with the ball or receiving it with an immediate change of direction is what any top class cm should have.

He can also do it in front of the opposition and not only with his back against the rival which is more difficult than the latter as it should be extremely difficult to dispossess you cleanly while you shield the ball with your back. Basically Herrera has a CM way of doing it, contradictory to Lallana or Kagawa.
Cheers guys. :)
I was mostly taking the piss out of some RAWK poster who wrote a poem or something about Lallana's turning back when they signed him.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I don't think Jones is at fault there. Smalling should be closer to his man, and Valencia should be further to the left.

Walters_19_MuFc

Was on the wrong side of Milner and left a gap inbetween him and Smalling. If he had been 5 yards to the left, the pass would have been played outside.
I disagree. I think Smalling should have been tucked in a bit more. If this happened, Smalling would have intercepted it with ease.

There was something similar in the game where Jones intercepted a great pass.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I don't think Jones is at fault there. Smalling should be closer to his man, and Valencia should be further to the left.
I think sometimes you've just got to say it was a superb bit of play and no one was really at fault (even better sweeping from the DDG!)