Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'm amazed they can show up in the stadium without 20 bodyguards.

wolvored

They would only cash out for big bucks, they wouldn't sell with the club being in the Championship, they would be cutting off their nose to spite their faces.
Then we would stop in the championship. They wouldnt put the money in to rebuild the team.

croadyman

God, I hope not. The only people and entities from New York that I would want to see own United are Harold "Hal" Steinbrenner (NY Yankees) and Madison Square Garden Sports (NY Rangers, NY Knicks, Counter Logic Gaming). I'm done with bankers and financers - cancerous pricks.
We can't pick and choose

LordSpud

Certain we are gonna be suffering more than two years much as I wish it was that quick
Mate thats *maybe* within 2 years just for a sale. After that you must be looking at a 3-5 year window to get everything in order: staff, players, training facilities, stadium, etc. After a sale I think we are a 5 year project.

Chief123

Redknapp is an idiot, "but the Glazer's have spent 1 billion" they haven't spent a penny on united.
It’s a typical dumb comment by a clueless pundit.

They think if you throw money at a club, it makes you a good owner. No. The best owners are those that actually “manage” the club and the people and ensure they get value for what they spend.

It’s like saying a parent who spends thousands of pounds on a child and gives them zero attention is a good parent. A good parent is one that teaches a child how to use the money wisely and dedicated time and attention to help the child grow.

hp88

I'm amazed they can show up in the stadium without 20 bodyguards.
Yeah I still don't understand how they maanged to get in without anyone knowing for the Brighton game, that really was a missed oppertunity.

BlueHaze

I have been saying every single year that these lot are going absolutely nowhere but as time has gone on I am starting to feel very differently and this has nothing to do with rumours I just simply have a gut feeling they are nearing their end here.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
I believe any serious bid for the club would have to come in at atleast 1.5bln over valuation.

There are rumours of an approach but we have had these before with the Saudis etc and the Glazers we’re only willing to part with 20% of the club, just imagine the cash they would have been able to offer above valuation.

Glazers would want the Debt paid and another Bln based on potential growth, with the PL deal constantly going up they will want to see a significant bump to consider it. Don’t forget these are men who love the status of owning Manchester United.

red thru&thru

The business model is now failing them. Covid did them some serious damage, alongside not being able to get the European Super League.

BlueHaze

Actually just sat here right now thinking about this... How many players did we let go this summer? I swear it was something like 10 and we have only signed 2 players and gotten a 30 year old on a free! :lol::lol::lol:

Not even myself who expect nothing but the biggest pile of shit from these owners expected such a disastrous window. They finally brought in a tactically good coach and then absolutely by any means refused to back him.

This is seriously a disaster.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Something happening with United shares on the stock exchange, can’t say I know much about it all but Apparantly someone hedging their bets on something big.

MrPaxtons

The shares have gone down by 2% in aftermarket trading I wouldn’t say that’s doing something, but I hope I’m wrong.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
There seems to be a bit of buzz going around social media about a potential Glazer sale. I've got a feeling the lack of transfer activity is due to the Glazers being in talks to sell and aren't releasing funds. And I've been thinking that for a few weeks now

SouthMancRed

Cheimoon's Fault
That mask was the finishing touch. He really does look like he's nipped out to get more cat food to feed to the hitch hikers he's got chained up in his cellar.

croadyman

Actually just sat here right now thinking about this... How many players did we let go this summer? I swear it was something like 10 and we have only signed 2 players and gotten a 30 year old on a free! :lol::lol::lol:

Not even myself who expect nothing but the biggest pile of shit from these owners expected such a disastrous window. They finally brought in a tactically good coach and then absolutely by any means refused to back him.

This is seriously a disaster.
Yeah I want to believe this lack of investment is due to them leeches looking to sell, however it's more likely they are just looking for Erik to produce miracles on pretty much next to nothing.

croadyman

There seems to be a bit of buzz going around social media about a potential Glazer sale. I've got a feeling the lack of transfer activity is due to the Glazers being in talks to sell and aren't releasing funds. And I've been thinking that for a few weeks now
I wish someone could rescue our once great club

RedDevilQuebecois

It is sons of Malcolm Glazer, not Malcolm Glazer.
I would call them Uday and Qusay if it were for me.

Did someone watch the interview that the people at Stretford Paddock gave to Henry Winter earlier today? He said something about the Kroenkes as Stan's son is the main man supporting Arsenal right now; we just have no one from our family of degenerates near that kind of personal investment into the club.