Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

C'est Moi Cantona

Don't be fooled, they know rumours of a potential sale might take the heat off for a while, then nothing happens.

They're experts in distraction.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Are the rumours of a potential takeover by a fund in New York true?
Some bankers and financers from NY are interested as per rumours
Holy smokes…does this mean we’re ITK’s? Tier 1? :lol:

We can only hope that they are genuinely looking to sell up and fk off. Just found they are also Trump supporters and paid into his campaign :(

croadyman

My advice is don't watch Stretford Paddock Podcast with Winter, says that when the Glazers came over they pushed the FA and Premier League around with ease.

Now I really am disgusted with both of them for being so gutless, didn't our giant status in the English game matter one bit at all.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
It’s obviously musk been his usual self.

But if true, well it would probably be a good thing for the club….maybe?

mancsarered

He is an annoyance, but it's cleaner than Saudi money. If there's a god, let it happen.

SouthMancRed

Cheimoon's Fault
The way this summer's gone the movement on United's stock is probably Knighton buying the 3 shares he can afford.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Would you prefer SpaceX Old Trafford or Tesla Old Trafford

Brophs

The One and Only
I just can’t wait for him to call Graeme Souness a paedo because he said he’s not a proper football man.

Brophs

The One and Only
Maybe someone made a joke about him fathering enough children to make a football team and he thought “Challenge accepted”.

Hal9000

Shame it ain't the real one, getting to the point I am prepared to literally plead with anyone to buy the club off these heartless leeches
The blue tick gives it away that it's him, but it's probably Musk being Musk, so doubt it's true. But if it did happen, for all his faults, he knows how to run a business and is ambitious.

klayton88

At least we will finally, in 2022, be able to send a WhatsApp message from the Stretford end.

LordSpud

Sorry to spoil the party, click on that Musk tweet and the comments. Someone put "Are you serious?" And he replied:

"No, this is a long-running joke on Twitter. I’m not buying any sports teams."

And THEN replied to himself:

"Although, if it were any team, it would be Man Utd. They were my fav team as a kid."

AndySmith1990

I've never felt so disillusioned and deflated as a United supporter. Those daft old Glazer pricks, as well as the useless cretins they employ, are destroying the club slowly but surely. Its beyond comprehension how incompetent everyone who works at United is.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Thats what I am saying :lol:
They wouldn't need to though, a quick fire sale would bring in the money to supplement rebuilding of the team.
We would probably go straight back up and the Glazers would hold themselves up as hero's that got us back into the big time!

The fact that we are even discussing this situation is depressing and shows how far we have fallen under their regime!

buchansleftleg

I think we also need to be more creative in how we try and get this parasitic family to sell the club. Whilst i think the "empty stadium" is a good idea, a financial boycott of programmes / food concessions / shop purchases would hit them massively in terms of cash flow right away.

Bombarding club sponsors to withdraw support is another useful tool, so long as it is done in a good way and doesn't descend into threats.

We also need to carefully go down the route of publicly embarrassing those within the glazer family who have just taken funds out of the club. Reputation and status is a big deal in America and they are very thin skinned when it comes to ridicule. Let's be clear I'm not talking about encouraging racist or nasty threats here. I'm talking about ridicule - photoshopping Joel Glazer as Joker.... highlighting how dreadful their record has been for trophies or players brought in.

We need to make owning the club like wearing a hair shirt for them on an ongoing basis. When we've protested in the past we get one off reactions but the Glazer's approach is always...wait it out...wait for things to blow over.

We need to come up with ideas for memes / pictures that are humiliating for the glazers, without descending into being threatening / nasty. It's a tricky tightrope to walk, but we need to amp up the pressure on them PERSONALLY.

croadyman

I've never felt so disillusioned and deflated as a United supporter. Those daft old Glazer pricks, as well as the useless cretins they employ, are destroying the club slowly but surely. Its beyond comprehension how incompetent everyone who works at United is.
Feels like they have destroyed every aspect

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
A billion for each gruesome inbred parasitic cnut. Ironic that Chelsea had a government intervention which seems still to me to be absolutely crazy, when United is the one which in reality is a cultural institution that has been savaged by the scum for almost two decades and is now becoming a textbook case in how not to manage a club.

The injustice of them just pocketing a billion each after this would be mind-blowing.