Gaming God of War: Ragnarok (PS4/PS5)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Already know this will compete with Elden ring for game of the year. Can't wait.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
cannot wait :drool:

The last was one of my favourite games ever, i'm sure this will be just as good if not better.

littlepeasoup

I only finished the first one a month ago, no idea why I didn’t play it before. Will probably try and platinum it before this comes out. It’s the type of densely rich world you just want to search every corner for secrets.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Goodsebumps from the trailer. I’ll be happy with more of the same from the first amped up, which it looks like :drool:

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Goodsebumps from the trailer. I’ll be happy with more of the same from the first amped up, which it looks like :drool:
Definitely a better trailer. While I was looking forward to it before, I was a bit concerned about the tone of the previous trailers. I have enough of whinging teenagers at home, I didn't want it in my videogames. The new trailer gave a very different feel and I canna wait to get me hands on this new one.

GuyfromAustria

I only finished the first one a month ago, no idea why I didn’t play it before. Will probably try and platinum it before this comes out. It’s the type of densely rich world you just want to search every corner for secrets.
Bought it years ago, hadn't touched it until last spring. Unsurprisingly I enjoyed it a lot, got the platinum about a month ago.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Definitely a better trailer. While I was looking forward to it before, I was a bit concerned about the tone of the previous trailers. I have enough of whinging teenagers at home, I didn't want it in my videogames. The new trailer gave a very different feel and I canna wait to get me hands on this new one.
Not a difficult platinum from what I remember. Your biggest challenge will be the Valkyries, though you can always change the difficulty to easy if you’re struggling.

Moby

Dick
Not a difficult platinum from what I remember. Your biggest challenge will be the Valkyries, though you can always change the difficulty to easy if you’re struggling.
That's not the most difficult challenge, it's the hours of farming needed to be done in Nilfheim. :lol:

That and killing all the fecking ravens.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
No, the trophies were 99.999% ok but that final Valk queen about finished me off chap! I was nowhere near as grey or balding before I started on her.

Leg-End

I'll be avoiding all news about it from now, some Baldur is bound to spoil it now it's out in the wild for reviewers.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Same here. No more reading up on it. I went into the original with barely any info too. Skill up did a lovely non review review because he was so blown away. Good man.

Bebe

Finished the first one (2nd playthrough) last night. I might be more hyped for this than I was for Elden Ring. They set up so many plot threads in the first that I'm expecting will all be concluded given that this isn't the middle of a trilogy game.

Won't be looking at trailers or anything as I don't need to be sold on this at all. Take my fecking money.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Pre ordered.

Embargo drops tomorrow. Not expecting the perfect scores the original got because, well, how can you improve on that? Maybe low 90's instead. Can't wait.

amolbhatia50k

Pre ordered.

Embargo drops tomorrow. Not expecting the perfect scores the original got because, well, how can you improve on that? Maybe low 90's instead. Can't wait.
Think so too

But I don't care. So looking forward to this (a good few months from now). First one was fecking brilliant.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
Have pre-ordered the disc version, hopefully it comes by 11th Nov.

Only have 45GB space left on the console, so have some time to move games around and make space. Sony really penny pinched on the storage they gave in the PS5 :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Have pre-ordered the disc version, hopefully it comes by 11th Nov.

Only have 45GB space left on the console, so have some time to move games around and make space. Sony really penny pinched on the storage they gave in the PS5 :lol:
Yeah it's piddly. Adding an SSD is a game changer.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Thought the first was overrated more like 7,5-8/10, but still looking forward to this. Think it will be great.

Irwin99

Thought the first was overrated more like 7,5-8/10, but still looking forward to this. Think it will be great.
My thoughts too-still a very good game though.

Kinda hope they explore another mythology with the series now that they've done the Greek and Viking ones. An Egyptian one would be fun.

amolbhatia50k

Terrific reviews.

Yong Yea called it a masterpiece.
Skillup thinks its an incredible sequel
IGN 10/10

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Getting game of the year level reviews. Be tough to beat Elden Ring but it's accessibility and storyline might do so.