Golf 2021

El Zoido

Not much interest in this on the caf?

Brilliant stuff from Europe in the fourballs so far, really enjoying this.

diarm

Rahm is tiring hard. Not surprising considering he's spent the weekend carrying Europe on his back.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
On current form Rahm is the only one who would get into the US team. They have people sitting matches who are better than anything Europe have right now

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
3-1 in this session and there’s a slight hope. Any less than that it’s surely curtains.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Lowry has been very good as well
Lowry has been brilliant. Vital putt he nailed on 18 to just about keep it alive.
Garcia has done well, so has Hovland.Ra
Shame so many of our lads are off form.
Most of the Yanks are just obnoxious and that’s just the players I am talking about.
Would love it if we can turn it around tomorrow.

Carolina Red

Staff
Don’t usually watch golf but I like to watch some of this and the Masters.

That said, what the hell is happening here? Get on with it. Also a minor bit of confusion, why are USA wearing dark blue and EU wearing tops with red stripes on? Really bothering my OCD :lol:
Have you seen our flag?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Lowry has been brilliant. Vital putt he nailed on 18 to just about keep it alive.
Garcia has done well, so has Hovland.Ra
Shame so many of our lads are off form.
Most of the Yanks are just obnoxious and that’s just the players I am talking about.
Would love it if we can turn it around tomorrow.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Post another stupid GIF why don’t ya!
Dude, Sergio was joining in on Brooks side. All the players thought it was BS and they were right as his club path went right down the channel and barely missed hitting the side like he feared.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
:lol: Damn I just noticed he replied to himself
I also find it beyond hilarious that a poster on a English football teams forum is taking issue with fans mildly giving shit to athletes. I love the Ryder Cup, it's how golf should be.

Carolina Red

Staff
I also find it beyond hilarious that a poster on a English football teams forum is taking issue with fans mildly giving shit to athletes. I love the Ryder Cup, it's how golf should be.
Agreed. Not to mention that when the Ryder Cup was last in Europe [shocker] they did it too!

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Dude, Sergio was joining in on Brooks side. All the players thought it was BS and they were right as his club path went right down the channel and barely missed hitting the side like he feared.
Nonsense.Did you see the shot he hit from that lie? It’s Golf not football, you accept the ruling and move on.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
BS. Even Butch Harmon mentioned it in commentary.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Not very alert are you?
He’s not the one who was shit talking himself to be fair.

Anywho, not sure who pissed in you cornflakes, but this is how every Ryder cup is. The fans are obnoxious. The Euros do it, the Yanks do it, the players do it. Paul Casey was in the stands today chanting along with the Euro contingent. Where’s your outrage of that? The horror!

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
He’s not the one who was shit talking himself to be fair.

Anywho, not sure who pissed in you cornflakes, but this is how every Ryder cup is. The fans are obnoxious. The Euros do it, the Yanks do it, the players do it. Paul Casey was in the stands today chanting along with the Euro contingent. Where’s your outrage of that? The horror!
So you accept the fans are obnoxious then.
Ok.
What were the Europeans chanting by the way?
I have no issue with fans supporting their side what I dislike is the abusive stuff and shouting when a player is about to swing the club.
You seem to need that explained to you.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Yeah he played well yesterday but didn’t do well on Friday. Garcia & Hovland have also played close to their level . For everyone else it’s been just awful .
On Friday he was partnered by McIlroy who has been awful. That point last night was 80% Lowry.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
On Friday he was partnered by McIlroy who has been awful. That point last night was 80% Lowry.
Well yes Rory has been bad but in that Friday match Rory was actually responsible for the only hole they won. Lowry didn’t make a single birdie after the first hole so hard to blame only Rory for that loss

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Well yes Rory has been bad but in that Friday match Rory was actually responsible for the only hole they won. Lowry didn’t make a single birdie after the first hole so hard to blame only Rory for that loss
Not blaming him, he’s just very out of form.Hoping he comes good today.