Golf 2021

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Wow, what a stat. First player to ever win 2 majors in his first attempt.

also, that put would have tied him for lowest ever score at a major. Amazing.

edit: and no bogies in his last 31 holes and only 4 TOTAL!! Machine.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
It wasn't all target golf either he showed imagination in that last round.

He's got no weaknesses when he's in form.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
It wasn't all target golf either he showed imagination in that last round.

He's got no weaknesses when he's in form.
the putter was the one. I think they said he was 124th this year. It’s what killed him at the US Open. By my word, if this (1st all week) is his new normal he is going to be trouble. Love the positive energy and Joy him and Rahm have, they make rooting for them so easy.

Deery

Dreary
Cool guy Morikawa happy to see him win, I’m sure he’ll win a lot more, great iron play..

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Good tournament and a decent watch overall. Happy for Morikawa too.

Thought the course was set up a little easy. Very few bunkers actually seemed to be in play off the tee at most holes, players were just taking a 3 wood instead to take them out of play. There didn’t seem to be any real punishment in terms of having to hit into the greens with longer clubs.
Obviously it would have been much different if the wind had picked up over the few days.

diarm

I could watch Morikawa swing an iron all day long every day.

It doesn't always feel like it because there isn't a single standout personality like Woods, but the standard of golf we're watching at the moment is incredibly high. Guys like Rahm, Morikawa, Johnson, Finau, Oosthuizen, Spieth and Fleetwood are really likeable as well.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I could watch Morikawa swing an iron all day long every day.

It doesn't always feel like it because there isn't a single standout personality like Woods, but the standard of golf we're watching at the moment is incredibly high. Guys like Rahm, Morikawa, Johnson, Finau, Oosthuizen, Spieth and Fleetwood are really likeable as well.
100% agree.

The other thing I could do all day is watch DeChambeau driving it repeatedly into the rough as I laugh myself silly.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
How the hell has Rahm tested positive for Covid again already?
not shocked at all. Vaccinations, especially with so many fecktwats who refuse it, will never prevent initial infection. If they are using a PCR test with a low level of detection then a simple exposure on day 1 will lead to a positive test on day 3 before the vaccine induced antibioties help clear it on day 4. It’s stupid that they are using a test like that as a disqualifier. They should have had a mandatory 3 week quarantine period before the opening in which they vaccinated all athletes and had a “no vaccine, no games” policy.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
not shocked at all. Vaccinations, especially with so many fecktwats who refuse it, will never prevent initial infection. If they are using a PCR test with a low level of detection then a simple exposure on day 1 will lead to a positive test on day 3 before the vaccine induced antibioties help clear it on day 4. It’s stupid that they are using a test like that as a disqualifier. They should have had a mandatory 3 week quarantine period before the opening in which they vaccinated all athletes and had a “no vaccine, no games” policy.
Also 3 PCR tests taken, only 1 was positive :lol: pretty much a joke.

Probably the 2 favourites now out.

Carolina Red

Staff
He’d just tested positive right before the US Open. Like… why is he even being tested right now? Everyone knows that people who’ve just had Covid give off false positives for several weeks post-recovery. Goddamn this is dumb.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
He’d just tested positive right before the US Open. Like… why is he even being tested right now? Everyone knows that people who’ve just had Covid give off false positives for several weeks post-recovery. Goddamn this is dumb.
Welcome to the new normal. I guarantee you that a vast amount of the US would have tested positive for smallpox in the 60's/70's during the vaccination drive. As a scientists I think the way the media and government have framed vaccines is so freaking dumb. Vaccinated people have ZERO protection from being infected. None. Zilch. The protection comes after the infection. PCR tests are very, VERY sensitive, especially since they are 99% using a qPCR test. The only reason we are worried about vaccinated people testing positive is because of the mother fecking unvaxed population. Now I know the Olympics is different because the vast majority of the world is no a fortunate as us here in the US, which is why it is so stupid they did not do what I suggested above.

Bottom line is that as a country we suck. Like big time. If I lived in another country and I saw 30+% of the US had instant access to a vaccine and chose not to I would want the US nuked. Hell, I want to nuke the south. Would anyone no the difference?

Carolina Red

Staff

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I love how he’s hiding behind the “I don’t want to take a vaccine from someone who needs it”.

Trey Wingo called him out on it. “There is literally nobody saying [that]… this is a ruse.”

Just realized I wished him the best luck possible, so let me rephrase that: feck you Bryson, I hope you never shoot another round BELOW par"

there, I feel better.

Carolina Red

Staff
Great finish there. I’m loving all the playoffs this season.

Ancer is only the 4th Mexican to ever win on the PGA Tour