Golf 2021

sallycinnamin

Tour championship final round. Cantlay -20, John Rahm -18 and Justin Thomas also in the mix. Potentially super final round in prospect.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I have no idea how the hell I missed that the Ryder Cup was going to be at WS this year. I definitely fecked this up.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
So are the Brexiters about to get triggered this weekend?
Out of principal they really should have Brexited Europe's team and formed their own to prevent those nasty foreigners from polluting the glorious and regal GB Ryder Cup team.

slyadams

I'm not sure listening to a golf crowd cheer a bad shot will ever sit right with me. At football its part of the game, but it seems wrong in golf.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
The best thing about the Ryder cup is I have to root for BD.
The worst thing about the Ryder cup is I have to root for BD.
Even if you hate him, he's absolutely mental to watch when he's on form. Just sending homing missiles 417 yards down the fairway for fecks sake. Cutting corner over water too :lol:
Ryder Cup is such a great event!!

Ollie Derbyshire

Europeans will regret all these missed putts, the US are so much better on US greens, obvious thing to say but the Europearns have enough time on them as well.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Europe need that Rahm match to go their way. They will be delighted with 5-3 at this stage

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Fleetwood match will turn too,two terrible misses from Tommy when in with a chance to go 3 up

Ollie Derbyshire

This is an absolute disaster for Europe,losing on basically day 1 itself
It’s not a very good team though is it to be fair, especially with McIlroy in poor form. I’d never expect must from half of them to be honest.

Watched Westwood earlier and I don’t think I’ve ever seen him hit a clutch put.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It’s not a very good team though is it to be fair, especially with McIlroy in poor form. I’d never expect must from half of them to be honest.

Watched Westwood earlier and I don’t think I’ve ever seen him hit a clutch put.
Yeah I sort of was thinking earlier how they have been underdogs for a while and at some point USA were definitely going to play to their level . Still was hoping against hope for at least a closer contest

Ollie Derbyshire

Yeah I sort of was thinking earlier how they have been underdogs for a while and at some point USA were definitely going to play to their level . Still was hoping against hope for at least a closer contest
Tomorrow’s a different day but they’ll need a very good morning session to stay in this one.

Wilt

Amazed as to how Poulter got his tee shot away.

USA fans ….we all like a bit of banter but at least give him a chance on the tee. Morons.

Last edited:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Had a look at the pairings and it’s just crazy how much stronger USA are across the board

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Koepka a liability today.

the bad part of DJ/CM dominating is they are not being shown. Love watching CM play, beautiful swing.

Jack-C20

Don’t usually watch golf but I like to watch some of this and the Masters.

That said, what the hell is happening here? Get on with it. Also a minor bit of confusion, why are USA wearing dark blue and EU wearing tops with red stripes on? Really bothering my OCD :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
This is just awful from Europe bar the Spanish players. No one can hold a putt at all and so many mistakes

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Looks like it is going to be 9-3 going into the afternoon. Huge hill for Europe to climb

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Putting from Europe has been awful these 3 sessions. Can’t see how it’s possible but effectively need to clean the board later in the fourballs to stand a chance tomorrow.