Golf 2024

binary bot
Saying he was stretching / going through his routine in a jail cell.

guy is cool as feck

Carolina Red

Staff
If Schauffele doesn’t win this, I mean.. damn. Dude has played lights out this season and just keeps running up against 1 person who is 1% better that day.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
If Schauffele doesn’t win this, I mean.. damn. Dude has played lights out this season and just keeps running up against 1 person who is 1% better that day.
But at some point you'd have to say it's not about someone being 1% better and more him mentally not able to win these big events when he's being chased down.

Obviously that'll be nonsense if he's standing with the Wanamaker on Sunday evening. But if he's not...

Tarrou

Scottie's 15 minutes of being semi interesting, despite being clearly the most talented golfer to come through in a long time.

They're taking the course apart, it's slightly disappointing. The USGA are going to hit back hard next month.
it's the most interesting thing that's happened in golf since Tiger won the Masters again

hope he wins it now! 7/2 isn't bad odds, three back after that round in those circumstances

Gee Male

it's the most interesting thing that's happened in golf since Tiger won the Masters again

hope he wins it now! 7/2 isn't bad odds, three back after that round in those circumstances
2 back really. Schauffele doesn't count.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Ted Scott not being there today may impact Scheffler more than being arrested yesterday.

Gee Male

What a round by Lowry. Would be brilliant to see him win it.

Shocked by Scheffler, I didn't think he was so... human.

arnie_ni

This is looking interesting for tomorrow. Rory shit it unfortunately

diarm

5 rounds of 62 ever in Majors and 4 of them have been in the last 2 years.

Someone is shooting 61 soon and I wouldn’t be shocked at all if it was tomorrow.

arnie_ni

Someone is shooting 61 soon and I wouldn’t be shocked at all if it was tomorrow.
Are most courses not a 72 though? Some of those 62s would be 10 under whereas the 2 this weekend are 9

whitbyviking

A lot of the commentary is they got lucky with the wind and it’s playing very short. Any change in the weather tomorrow?

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Should be a very exiting final round today
Anyone within 5 shots has a great chance with the way the course is playing. Too tight to call this one. Keep an eye on JT, going for a career grand slam in his home county, he’ll have the local support.