Graeme Sourness | Retires from “punditry”

Djemba-Djemba

He's got a serious issue with pogba.

We all laugh about it but it's becoming ridiculous now. You have a pundit who seems to loathe a player for no reason.

cyberman

Its become the Souness show over the last 15 minutes. Not a bit of analysis offered up at all.

cyberman

He's got a serious issue with pogba.

We all laugh about it but it's becoming ridiculous now. You have a pundit who seems to loathe a player for no reason.
Its not the player, he's arguing against the public that laugh at him.

AJ10

Oh my god, in tears here :lol::lol::lol:

Love it, this clown is so bitter.

Member 90887

He really is a miserable cnut. Surely Pogba slept with his daughter or something. You can't be this obsessed with someone.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
It's a comedy bit now. I think Sky knows it gets loads of reaction from tweets and some shite articles on F365 and Joe etc. so they ask him to play up to the cameras a bit.

nesty

It's become a bit of a running joke every time he criticises Pogba now. You can clearly see it when the rest of the pundits roll their eyes and struggle to hold the laughter every time he goes off on one.

koop

Ill repost what I posted in the other thread;

Souness spouts the most crap I've heard.

Why does this guy hate Pogba so much? It's like it hurts him inside to give the guy a compliment. He says hes got potential to be a world class midfielder, then goes on to dumpster him for the next 10 minutes.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Can't believe there's people out there who actually think he's a good pundit.
He's gone so far with his criticism of Pogba previously he probably feels he'd look stupid to go back on it now, whereas fact is he's making himself look more and more ridiculous as the weeks go by by sticking with his previous narrative

It's got to the point now where he just needs to sit out United games for his own reputation

Affirmation

In all honesty it's getting beyond a joke, Sky Sports should seriously consider sacking him. It's so personal with him when it comes to Paul Pogba, the twat is literately obsessed.

predator

Youth NITK
I honestly wish I never had the displeasure of hearing his monotonous voice ever again. He has a problem with Pogba, probably a jealousy thing. He's that stubborn and dogmatic that he simply won't ever admit he was wrong and I hate that attribute in a person. The presenter, Keane and Redknapp all can see the massive change in Pogba's game post mourinho but this deluded old cnut simply cannot find it in himself to admit it and that he may have misjudged the situation. Entertaining, I suppose.

Manny

Grammar Police
Basically made out that Pogba used to sit in front of the back four so he could imitate Pirlo. Nothing to do with Mourinho.

He's a joke!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
5 minute rant about how it was all Pogba's fault he wasn't this good under Mourinho.
Yeah just seeing it now

Mental from Souness, good from Redknapp.

Crazy how much time they've devoted to him today to be honest though