Television Graham Norton Show

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Fresh after watching Jack Reacher 2 today, Cruise and Smulders is on Graham Norton tonight. Smulders looking hotter than she did in the film. Wouldn't mind a bit if the Tate too. How many times has Jude Law been on there now??

Sigma

Great lineup tonight, David Attenborough, Ben Affleck and Matt Smith (Don't know who the woman is)

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Rather awkward interaction between Graham and Sting at the end :lol:

Sigma

That was a good episode, they all seem like nice people

Sigma

Funny episode so far, Joseph Gordon Levitt is completely different to how I imagined him (in a good way)

3KDré

Only 20 minutes in and this is absolutely dreadful. Even the crowd are barely laughing.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Didn't see this before, so thought I'd post it here.

He's a gem :D

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Brilliant show last night.. those three are always a good watch.

reelworld

yeah, last night was great. It's 4 blokes talking stuff over a drink. Hugh Jackman looks like a great guy. Loves how he handles all McKellen flirts :lol:

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
The only chat show I can actually watch. It's miles above everything else, here and abroad. And you can tell by how the Hollywood A listers react to it.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Last night was a classic.
The only chat show I can actually watch. It's miles above everything else, here and abroad. And you can tell by how the Hollywood A listers react to it.
Definitely. Didn't Matt Damon say it was the best time he ever had on a chat show? As Graham himself said, he's not the funniest or the most charismatic but he's a genuinely nice bloke and you can see the guests reacting to that. Imagine Stewart telling that circumcison story to an American host? No chance.

I'd say the wads of alcohol helps too.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Howard Stern isn't a prime time chat show though. It's a show for precisely those kinds of stories.

I'd say it's as much the whole "getting all the guests to interact with each other" as "giving them lots of alcohol", with a health dash of Norton actually being a really good host/mediator.

R.E.D.

I follow American talk shows regularly from their YouTube channel and I like them they are different and funny in their own way but this is the only talk show that I can watch from beginning to end. What I love about Graham is how he does show with all the guests at one time and that he let them to take control of show and then he can talk when it is necessary. James Corden's show has the same format but he's more involved in conversations trying to make them funnier.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Just seen Cheryl Cole's fella on Graham Norton this evening. Some sniveling, charisma free little kid. The guy must have a 10" dick or something.

This gorgeous woman can have anyone in the World and this is who she chooses. :houllier:

I don't get it :confused:
Woman who married Ashley Cole in "shit taste in men" shocker.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Lineups in the last few episodes has been dreadful.

JoaquinJoaquin

Just seen Cheryl Cole's fella on Graham Norton this evening. Some sniveling, charisma free little kid. The guy must have a 10" dick or something.

This gorgeous woman can have anyone in the World and this is who she chooses. :houllier:

Meh, never seen the fascination in Cheryl. Has a 'holier-than-thou' attitude. No personality and has race issues. Quiet the catch.

And there was that tale that she moved her mother into the house she shared with Cashley so she didn't have to put out :lol:.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

Cougar Cole. He is like 10 years younger than her. Plus he is part of a pretty famous boyband.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Why does Graham Norton have the same people on his show each year? Tom Cruise again??? Come on now Graham, you can do better than that. Would have been great to get Sofia Boutella on there or Gal Gadot to promote her new movie....just somebody different. Looking forward to seeing Rachel Weisz this week but he really needs to be diversifying a bit more now.

prath92

Why does Graham Norton have the same people on his show each year? Tom Cruise again??? Come on now Graham, you can do better than that. Would have been great to get Sofia Boutella on there or Gal Gadot to promote her new movie....just somebody different. Looking forward to seeing Rachel Weisz this week but he really needs to be diversifying a bit more now.
I don't think Graham can promote movies that he likes. Those filmmakers should approach them for promotion

T_Model101

I actually put it on as I thought Gal was going to be on the show, said so in the TV guide. Maybe she pulled out late notice?

prath92

They could have invited Boutella instead of Cruise?
Most of the time the decision of who to send to a show is made by the filmmakers too. They would want the big star to appear on one of England's biggest chat shows I guess. The repetition of guests is very common. Fallon recycles the same stars every year or so