Grand Christmas Board of Fortune Game (2017) - Guess Who's Who?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
ROUND TWO TASK: Class of 63 - 9 - 17 - Yellow Card! Post shit about yourself

I'm a Labour Man, from a long line of staunch Labour supporters, and my old man would turn in his grave if he knew, but there was a time in the early 80's, and I was as an ugly duckling punching well above my weight at the time and I shouldn't have needed a stimuli but I could only get a full on election by Fantasizing about Margaret Thatcher, either before, or during erm you know....

It got that bad I had to carry a picture cut out from the paper of Maggie in my back pocket or I just didn't function.

I even had Counseling about it, Oedipus was mentioned, not sure why but it worked !!
This is even better by the fact you didn't even need to do this.

donkeyfish

ROUND TWO TASK: Class of 63 - 9 - 17 - Yellow Card! Post shit about yourself

I'm a Labour Man, from a long line of staunch Labour supporters, and my old man would turn in his grave if he knew, but there was a time in the early 80's, and I was as an ugly duckling punching well above my weight at the time and I shouldn't have needed a stimuli but I could only get a full on election by Fantasizing about Margaret Thatcher, either before, or during erm you know....

It got that bad I had to carry a picture cut out from the paper of Maggie in my back pocket or I just didn't function.

I even had Counseling about it, Oedipus was mentioned, not sure why but it worked !!
:lol: If you win now, you have to pick a Thatcher avatar.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Round 2 task

1) Danglers
2) Your wife is sick of your firmly shaped sack? Get her some Danglers!

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Round 2 task:

1. golden_balls™
2. Are you a caftard? Ever wondered what your favourite Redcafe Mod's balls feels like? Now. You can! golden_balls™ fits any size Combo offer available with our 12 inch strap on golden_dildo™! Hurry now!