Grand Christmas Board of Fortune Game (2017) - Guess Who's Who?

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I’d love to see Sagan smash the shit out of Brian Cox and that Neil DeTwat Tyson in a ladder match.
:lol: He'd do it while smoking a spliff and explaining the universe in ways that Tyson and Cox couldn't even fathom.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
@Edgar Allan Pillow

We want name change on:

2 Man Midfield
No idea for a nickname
Eboue
Snowjoe
Lord_Megadrive

Becacuse of reasons.
Make them silly, or as i suggested, just swap the names around on the 5 of them :D

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
It'd be funny to change Nialls, Billy's and Brews names for a week.
Billy is one of us who got to chose the 5, Brews isn't active anymore, and we're not going to mess with Niall ;)

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
@Edgar Allan Pillow

We want name change on:

2 Man Midfield
No idea for a nickname
Eboue
Snowjoe
Lord_Megadrive

Becacuse of reasons.
Make them silly, or as i suggested, just swap the names around on the 5 of them :D
2 Man Midfield - No submission for Turn 4 Challenge
No idea for a nickname - - No submission for Turn 1 Challenge
@Lord Megadrive Not a player! But at your special request, I can arrange for a name change.
Eboue - Ineligible
Snowjoe - Not a player!

I'll pick 2 to replace them.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
@Lord Megadrive Not a player! But at your special request, I can arrange for a name change.
Eboue - Ineligible
Snowjoe - Not a player!

Do we get to redo the names then. Because Snowjoes only worked for him and him alone and same with Eboue

Dan

Eboue - Ineligible
Snowjoe - Not a player!

Change him to Lord SNES seeing as he’s a Sega Megadrive fanboy.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Round 4 Task

Pick a poster of your choice (that you don't know in real life) - Write a short paragraph on how you imagine him to be, physical description, what job he'd be doing, how'd his wife/girl look like, any other characteristics etc.

@Penna is today known as the soft spoken, good-natured matriarch of the Caf, but this wasn't always so. During the Vietnam War, Penna gained a vicious reputation for her extreme torture methods, and earned herself the nickname of người bị hủy bỏ, which roughly translates into English as "The Willy Cutteroffer". There is a legend that still exists in Qui Nhon to this very day of a 7 foot tall devil woman, with eyes as red as the blood of a dragon, and hands the size of a mountain lion's, who steals the good parts from the dreams of misbehaving children, before casting them into the South China Sea to be devoured by her followers in the abyss. She also shot JFK who she mistook for John Lennon, whom she also shot as well. But those are stories for another time. No one knows where Penna lurks now. Some spectulate that she tracks down those who speak of her online and clubs them to death with the seal clubbing stick Oates got for her last Christmas. But I persibnafiobnf etg0huo

Hi, everything's fine now. Pidgy won't be typing anything else for a while. Or maybe never again at all, not sure atm might just play this one by ear lol

Penna xxx
:lol::lol: FFs!