Guido Rodriguez | linked with an actual DM shock! Did ETH lie? Is murtough caving in to fan sentiment? Tune in for next installment | Percentile watch

FatTails

Weak on aerial duels, but aerial duel monster Martinez will cover everyone :keano:

RedCurry

More than nine months since our last permanent manager was fired, more than two months since last season ended, more than a month since transfer window opened. Now after our first game of the season where we lost, we are finally looking at transfer options not named fecking Frenkie De Jong. Good jobs lads, never change.

daba

Probably should have just bought Palhinha earlier in the window and avoided the current meltdown.

Think this spur of rumours all but confirms we’ve given up on Frenkie / decided we’re not waiting until the end of the window for him.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
And yet it's has generated 9 pages? Surely caftards can't be wrong?
Yeah it does seem like a made up link. Not sure how we've got to 9 pages, when even the Argentine media can't confirm a link between the player and United.

Loon

:lol:
Why the assumption it’s panic mode. Might we realistically have a back-up list and this lad is on it?

marktan

I'd get him in even if he's crap, because it'd at least confirm that somewhere at United there's a person who realises we need a DM.

alexanderplatz

Probably should have just bought Palhinha earlier in the window and avoided the current meltdown.

Think this spur of rumours all but confirms we’ve given up on Frenkie / decided we’re not waiting until the end of the window for him.
Thought palhinha was very good on Saturday. Certainly one to watch this year

Tiber

What's the connection this time? Another fc twente legend?

mav_9me

More than nine months since our last permanent manager was fired, more than two months since last season ended, more than a month since transfer window opened. Now after our first game of the season where we lost, we are finally looking at transfer options not named fecking Frenkie De Jong. Good jobs lads, never change.
I don't think we have anything to worry about in that. They are never going to change.

Crashoutcassius

Do you really think palinha would avoid the transfer window meltdown

BerryBerryShrew

An Argentinian? With no links to Ajax? I’m calling bullshit. Does he have a half Dutch grandfather that we don’t know about? Perhaps his brother had a Holland top as a kid? Any Edam in his fridge? Give me something.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This post deserved more love!

downunder red

An Argentinian? With no links to Ajax? I’m calling bullshit. Does he have a half Dutch grandfather that we don’t know about? Perhaps his brother had a Holland top as a kid? Any Edam in his fridge? Give me something.
The best I can give you is his favorite color is orange.

Marcus

Ok fullbacks being rolled out now. That's ok. If this is Plan B since FDJ link seems to be fading.

AkaAkuma

This guy is a destroyer in the Alvarez mold and Rabiot is the ball carrier ala de Jong.

Ted Lasso

Does he use first or last name on the shirt? I'm relatively certain the first name won't go over well with certain non football fans

Ted Lasso

Reddit super positive about him anyway.
I like what I'm reading...from one of the top comments:

I watch that c*nt play in America when he was in Liga MX.

And I say c*nt because that motherf*cker is good, and as a Chivas' fan I hated his guts ...His recovery is good, he can play DM (exactly what United needs), and at 20M would be good business. I don't know how he was at Betis, but I'm sure he continue his form...

reddevilz007

Him as number 6 and Nunes as 8, with Eriksen in front of them.

With all the players we got from Lisbon, I’m surprised we are not even linked to Nunes. Liverpool is interested at him, and we know they’ve been doing a lot better job than us in terms of scouting.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

'Monitoring the situation'. That's more like the Man Utd we know. We'll be monitoring the situation until he goes to another club. :rolleyes:

Bogga

'Monitoring the situation'. That's more like the Man Utd we know. We'll be monitoring the situation until he goes to another club. :rolleyes:
Yeah that actually makes it more believable! Because that's exactly how we would approach a transfer

dove

In 2 weeks time we will move onto "thinking of preparing to make a bid" stage. Can't wait.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Yeah that actually makes it more believable! Because that's exactly how we would approach a transfer
'Asked to be kept updated on the situation.'
'Contemplating an offer'.
'Preparing a bid.'
'Expected to agree terms.'

These are the things I'm used to hearing when it comes to United and transfers. :lol:

In 2 weeks time we will move onto "thinking of preparing to make a bid" stage. Can't wait.
:drool: