Haaland v Núñez v Mitrovic?

Telsim

What even is this thread? :lol: Haaland is in contention to become the PL's top scorer of all time if he stays long enough. Nunez will be playing in Sevilla in 4 years.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I'm Norwegian but I don't give a feck about this ugly cnut.
Which is the correct approach. It's a strange phenomenon to me.

Imagine if we had a group of Egyptian "United fans" on here wanking themselves blind over Salah after every Liverpool game. :houllier:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Haaland going to outscore him by about 20 goals.

Von Mistelroum

Haaland is miles ahead, and will likely be looked at as the best striker in world football in a couple of years (if he isn't already), but both are far better than any of our options. We could really do with bringing in a real striker.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Haaland is miles ahead, and will likely be looked at as the best striker in world football in a couple of years (if he isn't already), but both are far better than any of our options. We could really do with bringing in a real striker.
He isn't already

saik

Vlahovic should have been that guy before he went to Juve. Haaland was never coming to us and Vlahovic was the next best option. Maybe in a couple of years we will spend another 100m to get him.

Eplel

I'll pick the guy that doesn't only score by chance.

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
I think the only place where this thread wouldn't be a foregone conclusion is RAWK, and even then it'd take some monumental storytelling and spin to tip it in Nunez's favour.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This ‘battle’ ended before Nunez could return from his anger management classes :lol:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This isn’t even close. Back to back hat tricks ffs.

Chief123

Why is there even a thread. Haaland is brilliant and Nunez is shit. Not even a fair comparison. Better to compare Haaland and Kane/Jesus.

FatTails

In the short term, Haaland will do better. I do think, long term, if I am being honest, Haaland will be a lot better too.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Nunez vs Alfe Inge Haaland would be a closer comparison.

AndySmith1990

Haaland shouldn't even be in this debate. It's as batshit crazy as the Mbappe vs Rashford thread

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
The more days go by the more Nunez is looking like the South American Andy Carrol. Like many, never saw an 80 million pound player from the start and not getting convinced otherwise.

Granted, I thought Haaland would struggle with City's tactics but he's completely blown the league away, still a long time in the season left. Lukaku had a racing start at Chelsea last season as well, as did Ronaldo, takes time for teams to study and counter tactics.

SWE-Chucky

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Haaland should not be compered to neither Nunez or Mitrovic. Mbappe is the only striker that can be compered to him at the same age right now.

Comparing Nunez and Mitrovic is more fair, and to be honest, so far, Mitrovic has performed much better if you look at the teams they are playing for, on the other hand Nunez has been suspended and has been playing in England for like 6 weeks. Not saying Nunez wont score a lot of goals in a couple of months, but right now he doesn't look like a 100m euros (with add-ons) striker.

Moby

Dick
Lukaku had a racing start at Chelsea last season as well
He scored a couple of goals vs Villa and then didn't score again until boxing day. In fact no one can compare to the start Haaland has had, not even Aguero, let alone Lukaku.

Premier League games played before scoring 10 goals.

Cristiano 65
Kane 31
Henry 27
Drogba 27
Aguero 24

HAALAND: 6