Harry Kane - 2015/16 performances

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
When all your team has won in the past 25 years in one shitty league cup, when you have been your bitterest rivals bitch for decades, I'd probably find a successful team to latch onto and troll too.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
When all your team has won in the past 25 years in one shitty league cup, when you have been your bitterest rivals bitch for decades, I'd probably find a successful team to latch onto and troll too.
I almost feel pity for him...the excessive trolling is almost a cry for help....supporting Spurs and going through what their fans have had to endure for many years would break many a man...Thats why I understand why he does it, and dont really get offended by it , but rather i am baffled why anyone even falls for it anymore.

Its the laments of a damaged Spurs fan who knows they are finishing behind Arsenal again this year, so goes after the biggest dog in the yard.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I almost feel pity for him...the excessive trolling is almost a cry for help....supporting Spurs and going through what their fans have had to endure for many years would break many a man...Thats why I understand why he does it, and dont really get offended by it , but rather i am baffled why anyone even falls for it anymore.

Its the laments of a damaged Spurs fan who knows they are finishing behind Arsenal again this year, so goes after the biggest dog in the yard.
I made a bet with a friend around 2005 or 2006, the first time when Tottenham put a top 4 challenge destroyed on the final day by mere food poisoning at West Ham (:lol:), that Tottenham will never finish ahead of Arsenal in the next 25 years. There have been times when he called me out on this, Spurs were doing well and Arsenal were doing apparently not so well but I've always been calm about this.

Another similar bet I had was that Radwańska will not win a Grand Slam in her career.

K2K

I made a bet with a friend around 2005 or 2006, the first time when Tottenham put a top 4 challenge destroyed on the final day by mere food poisoning at West Ham (:lol:), that Tottenham will never finish ahead of Arsenal in the next 25 years. There have been times when he called me out on this, Spurs were doing well and Arsenal were doing apparently not so well but I've always been calm about this.

Another similar bet I had was that Radwańska will not win a Grand Slam in her career.
The bookies usually pay out early on such bets..just 15 more years to go, piece of cake. If he(your friend) was wise, he would start paying in installments now ..:lol:

Knowing Women's tennis, the second bet is much riskier though..Just look at this year's US Open final.

Djemba-Djemba

Reading the shite that Glastonspur has posted year after year has actually made it sweeter when we beat Tottenham. I never used to care about them one way or the other, they've been mostly mid table non-entities in my lifetime, but now it's extra nice when we take 3 points off them because I know it'll wind him up.

As for Kane, I still think he's good. The goals will come.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Guys, there's something very exciting that I'm proud of that I must tell you about.

After 6 (six) games of Premier League season 2015/16 I've amassed exactly the same amount of goals as Harry Kane.

Hooray me!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's struggling. Got in some really good positions yesterday but he's is hesitant. Too slow to get his shot away which wasn't the case last season. his confidence is very low but he's still showing glimpses of his quality. His first touch and passing is still very good, especially the latter.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea

Whilst I like nothing more than taking the piss out of Spurs and agree the hype around Harry Kane last season was ridiculous I would like to point out that its a bit rich to accuse Glaston of trolling when he actually was baited into starting these arguments in the first place! Its like you invite him in then whine when he gives a defence.

I'd also love to invite our fellow @GlastonSpur here.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I fully admit my post was not meant to further any sort of discussion but just to point out how Spurs are Arsenals bitch to a ridiculous extent. They just lost to them at home in the mickey mouse cup. I can't think of a more one sided "rivalry" tbh. Maybe Atletico Real before Simeone

Kostur

海尔的老板
Whilst I like nothing more than taking the piss out of Spurs and agree the hype around Harry Kane last season was ridiculous I would like to point out that its a bit rich to accuse Glaston of trolling when he actually was baited into starting these arguments in the first place! Its like you invite him in then whine when he gives a defence.
You're accusing me of vile acts Rob, I've invited Glaston here to share his wisdom regarding transfer fees, United's transfer and spending policy and his insight straight out of Levy's mind.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
You're accusing me of vile acts Rob, I've invited Glaston here to share his wisdom regarding transfer fees, United's transfer and spending policy and his insight straight out of Levy's mind.
I am disturbed at how easily he took the bait though.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I am disturbed at how easily he took the bait though.
It's pretty easy to get overly defensive when your team looks like a pile of shit and plays like one since beggining of the season I believe, especially when on top of that you're not getting points.
think you'd know a thing of two about it though

RooneyLegend

Its only a matter of time till he gets back to scoring. Its pretty obvious that he has real quality.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
So... he's been my fantasy captain every single week... and this was the week I finally decided to take him out of my team altogether.

What a wanker.

NoPace

Continues to impress me with his creativity and unselfishness. I am starting to think he could have a Benzema type career of setting up wide goalscorers and religiously going 1 in 2 every year by virtue of being a good shooter (in his case low and in Benzema's high) and a decent aerial threat.

krazyrobus

Agree, it came to him at an awkward angle and speed and it bounced just before he hit it, many would have shined that over the bar. Errickson and Son are going to make a big difference to his scoring because the rest just are not creative enough.

K2K

with the hold up play that Martial seems to offer, which we lacked before, id cool any interest in Kane and rather develop the former further,with also consideration to the prices involved, and would rather go for right foward that can interchange , so that our front 3 can change positions.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Yeah his goal was quite hard and very well taken, and overall that was a pretty good performance from him, got a couple of very good shots away. Not the rampant displays of last season, but I think Spurs' fans would be encouraged by what they saw today.

Ixion

It was a very difficult finish.

Seems a bit strange to see Hodgson celebrate his goal like that. I don't think he celebrates a goal by every English player that way.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
It was a very difficult finish.

Seems a bit strange to see Hodgson celebrate his goal like that. I don't think he celebrates a goal by every English player that way.
I think with him and Rooney having big goal droughts in the league it was a relief for him.

Fahad Jawaid

There are some players who when you watch just have it, he is one of those players, his touch, technique, passing everything is top notch and even on his worse days they don't get get shit. He may not be scoring freely, but its obvious he will become a very good player and if we ship Rooney next season, i will be delighted to have him with Martial up top.

Kostur

海尔的老板
The Kane-train is up and running. Are England playing San Marino any time soon? Rooney and Kane must be thrilled.

m1y2

he's started to score lately, happy for him. A goal is a goal

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Scored an OG today, taking his net goal tally this season back down to zero.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Still just the one goal this season (and 0 assists).

Is he the biggest young English fraud since Francis Jeffers?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
A lot of finishes last season were instinctive, it's not like he tries to place the ball when shooting. Blindly blasting the ball can work only so much.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
His all round play is still very good but his finishing seems to have deserted him.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Still just the one goal this season (and 0 assists).

Is he the biggest young English fraud since Francis Jeffers?
His hold up play and creativity is still very good, he isn't playing poorly he's just lost a bit of confidence in his finishing, once he gets a couple he'll be back.

Boycott

Played well today.

It's the finishing touch that's gone so far. He still holds the ball up very well and good agility and link up to create the chances.

Anyway...his season starts in November.