Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

Wiesenlooser

Supports
Bayern Munich
Wouldn't surprise me as we all know Levy is determined he is not selling to a rival

I think what Levy is doing to Kane is quite disgraceful. Kane has been carrying the club for years now and Levy is leaving him with the two options: 'go abroad or don't play internationally'.

croadyman

I think what Levy is doing to Kane is quite disgraceful. Kane has been carrying the club for years now and Levy is leaving him with the two options: 'go abroad or don't play internationally'.
Yeah he is utterly ruthless piece of work

L1nk

There's less reports about Kane to us than there are reports of Hojlund to us so I'm not sure why everyones desperately holding on at this point

croadyman

There's less reports about Kane to us than there are reports of Hojlund to us so I'm not sure why everyones desperately holding on at this point
Only because Kane is saying nothing combined with that ended interest stuff too

flappyjay

My view is that Kane and his Brother are not the sharpest tools in the shed. I am no pro football agent but I could have told them that a 6 year contract with no way out plus Levy was a bad deal. Levy did what's best for his Spurs that's his priority.

Wiesenlooser

Supports
Bayern Munich
My view is that Kane and his Brother are not the sharpest tools in the shed. I am no pro football agent but I could have told them that a 6 year contract with no way out plus Levy was a bad deal. Levy did what's best for his Spurs that's his priority.
Short term - yes. Long term I am not so sure. Trying to hold players 'hostage' like this who have been playing long for the club definitely rubs off on your reputation. Good players will think twice about signing long term contracts with Tottenham knowing that even in the 6th contract year with no international games they won't be allowed to leave for a fair fee.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I think that’s a fair offer for a final year contract transfer.

Now we make a 70 mill Pound transfer and tell Tottenham to take it or leave it.

Castia

I just can’t see him leaving England with the record in sight

His legacy will be England the the PL’s top scorer.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
If they can achieve £75m + add ons and sell abroad, that is a good deal for Spurs. I think they'll keep him and lose him on a free, but this will definitely entice Levy.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Levy won't accept it (though I'm sure he would accept a lower amount from them than us) but the fact that Bayern are opening with €70m+ bids is a bit of context for anyone claiming Kane would be worth anything like £100m+ (€116m-ish).

Quality player and that might be what it would take us to actually get Levy to sell to us, but absolutely nobody should be paying anything like that for him at his age and contract situation.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He wants to stay in England firstly.
Secondly that 70m EUR fee is hilarious.

Giggsyking

Things got serious now Ornstein is involved. Don't think for a second this isn't what Levy has been waiting for. He would happily sell him cheaper abroad than to a rival
What an insult to Manchester united. We are not rivals to this nothing club.

croadyman

Yes, Osimhen for 120-150 it is.... come on, that's not happening. We've barely even had any links to him
Yeah could give it some legs IF we had the takeover already done but sadly that's not the case

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
I can see us going in with an offer to test their resolve (be futile though)

Nick7

I'd be a tad annoyed not to sign him as I think he'd be great for us, but I'd also be delighted he's not playing for another Premier League team. But I still don't think there's a chance Spurs sell him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Don't be so sure about that
Why not? Levy isn't accepting a bid that's literally half of what other clubs would pay. It's also too low objectively speaking.
It's just an opening bid though you'd imagine to get things going, they'll go up
The opening bid is insulting though. It's not even like "ah yeah a couple more and you're there". Even if they get to 90m EUR I dont think he'll accept. That's not even £100m.

The briefs were that if it were PL he'd need substantially more than £100m to even think about it. I'd assume Europe is around 100m.