Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
At least there is a club that Levy can sell to, he didn't want to sell Kane to any PL club. So looks like they will come to agreement as it's in everyone's interest.

croadyman

FFS Harry have some balls and say you only want to join Utd and not move abroad

Dan_F

I kind of hope Spurs make him stay and lose him on a free just so they don’t get a giant fee. They finished eighth. fecking eighth. Let him go and try and win something.

Doracle

£60m is hilarious when you look at what we are willing to pay for Mount. Levy will be desperate to sell but I think he will want more than that.

Also, is Kane really that desperate to leave Spurs? The suggestions were that he’d rejected a move to Madrid out of hand so things must have got really desperate if he’s willing to move to Bayern just to get out of there. I wouldn’t have thought he’d want to agree more than a 2 year contract though as his plan must be to return to England as soon as possible.

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
Absolutely sickened if Spurs sell him there
That would be their best option. They have option to sell him to other league club, Kane will have chance to win lot of trophies and Spurs fans don't have to watch him play for other PL club.

Sylar

Reckon levy will gamble that kane can carry them to top4 next season, lose him on a free and hope cl football and London can attract some players rather than sell him now, get the fee and replace immediately without cl football.

Big gamble of course

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I'd be surprised if Bayern was of interest to him.

Us getting him for free is feeling reasonably likely the way things are going.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Yeah what a surprise vindictive just like Levy
You would rather your best player go to a rival or to another league? If you would prefer they go to another league then you are vindictive. That's your genius level logic right there.

L1nk

I cannot see us affording Kane even if Spurs were willing to sell to us at this point anyway, so I wouldn't get too up in arms about it.

croadyman

You would rather your best player go to a rival or to another league? If you would prefer they go to another league then you are vindictive. That's your genius level logic right there.
Ask Arsenal with RVP

Strelok

Tbh I don't get why people laughing at Bayern's offer. Imo it's actually a very fair & good offer. As good as Kane is he's soon 30 yo and his contract only has one year left.

I've said in this very thread imo 50-60m would be quite fair. Of course this is applied to foreign clubs only. Any top PL 4 club wants him must be ready to spend +80m.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
:rolleyes: Oh here we go again, Kane is this and that because he won't join Utd.
Both of these points are correct.