Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I don’t see why he’d want to go to Munich unless he’s truly desperate to end his career with a couple of easy trophies.
I agree but others in here would have you believe that his career is worthless without a trophy. A league win with Bayern is worth more to some in here than all time goal scoring records. It's a bit odd but it is what it is.

plex

No ambition whatsoever.
Why that? Munich is a nice city and he can finally win some trophies. Bayern has better chances at winning the CL than ManUtd, Arsenal or Chelsea - or at least they’re on par with these clubs.

Withnail

Yeah we should because this for me without any doubt is someone worth breaking bank for. I know he only has a year left but next year will be so much more competition.
There’s nothing to hijack, they won’t sell for just over £55m.
How? Don’t we want to offer them 80m?
I'm not being entirely serious. I don't see Levy accepting 70.

That's actually quite funny you all replied. I often have trouble remembering which one of you is which

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Levy is going to take less to sell to Bayern and run around touting his "special relationship" agreement like he did when he sold Bale to Madrid.

Remember the geese

If not United, would love to see Kane in the BL. Would be a transfer to make Bayern on par with City in terms of being favorites for the UCL next season, Dortmund can forget any chances of the winning the league for the next few seasons :lol:

If Spurs are selling, we should be so much all over this. He's an amazing player and would transform us.
Bayern aren't close to City. We are as close to City as Bayern are.

tidraKS

If we have any sort of ambition, we just match any offer Bayer makes, and let Kane choose.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
I wont believe for a second that Kane will join us until i see him in our shirt.

I dont think he will leave the PL and even if he does, PSG and Real (despite Mbappe) will surely be interested in him.

Giggsy13

Kane will leave on a free next season with Chelsea, United, Newcastle and possibly Arsenal will all be going for him. No point wasting time this season trying to negotiate with Levy. Pretty classless by him and the club to desperately hold on to a player who’s made it clear he’s not signing a new deal. Kane is the reason a largely irrelevant club for half a century has been somewhat relevant for a decade.

Anders Agnalt

Kane's price is inflated considering his age since he wouldn't be a viable asset for resale. If he were 27, the situation would be entirely different. Given that he will be a free agent next year, our priority should be directed towards acquiring a younger player who can commit to a 5-6 year contract. Considering our limited transfer budget, it is imperative to exercise caution and make wise use of the funds available.

Kaos

If we have any sort of ambition, we just match any offer Bayer makes, and let Kane choose.
Trouble is Levy is adamant on not selling to us. Simply matching their offer won't be enough, heck he might even sell him to a lower price to Bayern than what we'd offer.

Strelok

If Bayern want him he will leave. I am sure Levy would rather take 80M from Bayern rather than 100M from us.
Imo it's very unlikely Bayern would pay 80m for Kane. It's just not how Bayern are run.

If we offer 100m Kane is ours I think. But the current offer is reportedly 80m so no idea.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Trouble is Levy is adamant on not selling to us. Simply matching their offer won't be enough, heck he might even sell him to a lower price to Bayern than what we'd offer.
I guarantee that if Utd bid an amount that Levy felt was acceptable he would sell to Utd. There is no mystery or conspiracy against Utd here at all - if you pay up you will get him. You would have to be prepared to pay more than any other club though (would be the same for any other English club - this is not unique to Utd)

MDFC Manager

I guarantee that if Utd bid an amount that Levy felt was acceptable he would sell to Utd. There is no mystery or conspiracy against Utd here at all - if you pay up you will get him.
True, but I'm sure he won't accept the same offers from a PL club and a non PL club

Alvaro Maestre

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
Who's the best paid player within the Bayern team? I don't think they can match our wages, right? If we offer the same fee as them Kane would go with the better contract proposal. We should do a Chelsea and offer a 6years contract.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Can see him liking Bayern to be honest. He is very focused on his own achievements (see horrendous “records” he bought England teammates)

The two things he still wants in football are trophies and the PL record.

He can go to Bayern and scoop up a couple of Bundesliga nailed on. No need to think about it being a waste in terms of trophies. This season has shown its 100% nailed.

Come back to Spurs at 32 and work towards the record.

He can do both without spoiling any legacy with Spurs fans. Levy could sell for cheaper if he felt he was coming back.

Idxomer

I'd bet Kane would be willing to join any top club in Europe. At this point, he wants out of the Spurs and Levy hell.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'd bet Kane would be willing to join any top club in Europe. At this point, he wants out of the Spurs and Levy hell.
Anyone would. He'd likely take a PL club over anything but if they aren't on the table and he wants to win things, obviously take the first ticket out of here

redshaw

Levy would still want a decent price even though it would be less for them than us. I'm sure he was laughing at the bid.

Best chance we have is if we get the club sold or get to an advanced stage, sell some of our players and go in with a big offer. I doubt a late bid would be good for Spurs as they will want to get players in as well. Levy will be wanting around 100m and probably 125m from us.

cpleigh

Supports
Everton
Who's the best paid player within the Bayern team? I don't think they can match our wages, right? If we offer the same fee as them Kane would go with the better contract proposal. We should do a Chelsea and offer a 6years contract.
I swear people on this forum don't know who Bayern Munich are :lol:

They pay as big a wages as you, maybe even more.

croadyman

Yeah that's the biggest hurdle

croadyman

I guarantee that if Utd bid an amount that Levy felt was acceptable he would sell to Utd. There is no mystery or conspiracy against Utd here at all - if you pay up you will get him. You would have to be prepared to pay more than any other club though (would be the same for any other English club - this is not unique to Utd)
We should break bank for him

romufc

Knowing Bayern's bid, we should just put a higher bid knowing it will be rejected. Do Spurs fans really care if he goes to another PL club?