Harry Kane MBE | Performances

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's the media that has made it an issue not Kane.
Doesn't seem so. Kane has obviously taken this personally and been offended by it And given his laughable take on the 'goal' he deserves all the mocking that's happening right now. It's part of being a public figure really. If you don't want to be made fun of, don't behave like a complete loon.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Best thing is, when England inevitabily fail in the WC, it will be him who'll get plenty of shit this time. Cannot wait, hope he cracks.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
His PR team are having a mare.

He would be better off with Joey Barton as a spokesperson.

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
What a joke this man and club are. He’s meant to be England captain at the World Cup, I couldn’t take him seriously. Poch coming out with those comments make it even more embarrassing.

Not even Spurs fans can defend this, it’s such a Spursy attitude to have.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can understand Spurs fans being prickly.
I would like to know who encouraged the club to appeal that goal decision.

cyberman

After Salah scored v West Brom, all he had to do was tweet "I'll be having that as well.'
He's owned it, Job done.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Another thing the premier league could have done was reveal the footage they used to make the decision.
Kane has come out looking like a precious child.
He better play well this summer cause he's seen nothing yet.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
After Salah scored v West Brom, all he had to do was tweet "I'll be having that as well.'
He's owned it, Job done.
You are 100% correct.

I remember when Jurgen Klinsman came to England and everyone was calling him a diver. He scored a goal, did this (see below) and everyone loved him for having a sense of humour.

NYAS

Can understand Spurs fans being prickly.
I would like to know who encouraged the club to appeal that goal decision.
Do you really have any doubt as to who it was?

They’re paying him pennies. Kane has them by the balls and they’ll do anything to keep him. Unless it’s paying higher wages.

cyberman

You are 100% correct.

I remember when Jurgen Klinsman came to England and everyone was calling him a diver. He scored a goal, did this (see below) and everyone loved him for having a sense of humour.
Or when the vid of Bardsley knocking out Rooney surfaced and Rooney used it in his celebration hours later. The meme only lasted for a few hours because of it.
He should run up and try to claim the next goal his teammates score. Point to himself and run away with his hand in the air.
If Kane fully believes it was his goal then he shouldn't be so precious about it.

Irrational.

Through these difficult times, I would like to send thoughts and prayers to Harry Kane. It is time to show solidarity and demonstrate to the tyrants in charge of the @FA_Cup Twitter account that we will not be silenced.

#IStandWithHarry
#Justice4Harry
#KaneClaimBlameGame

The Firestarter

How is this still a thing :lol: Kane coming out of it as a damsel in distresse that needs her honour defended by Poch.

RedDevil@84

M/s Harry and bandwagon would like to request FA to ban Salah for 3 games or more for hitting out in the 0-0 draw with Stoke.
Harry Kane can personally vouch for the authenticity of the foul as it was very very clear, and so it deserves a ban.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
M/s Harry and bandwagon would like to request FA to ban Salah for 3 games or more for hitting out in the 0-0 draw with Stoke.
Harry Kane can personally vouch for the authenticity of the foul as it was very very clear, and so it deserves a ban.
Don't forget deducting 5 goals too.

Skills

Snitch
Or when the vid of Bardsley knocking out Rooney surfaced and Rooney used it in his celebration hours later. The meme only lasted for a few hours because of it.
He should run up and try to claim the next goal his teammates score. Point to himself and run away with his hand in the air.
If Kane fully believes it was his goal then he shouldn't be so precious about it.
That was brilliant tbf.

The Bloody-Nine

Harry Kane claimed English football has a "weaker mentality" as the Tottenham star hit out at fans having been the subject of social media jibes.

Kane has dominated headlines since successfully appealing Tottenham's second goal against Stoke City last month after it was initially awarded to team-mate Christian Eriksen.

It triggered online criticism, with the England international striker mocked by rival supporters, while the Football Association (FA) published a tweet poking fun at the two-time reigning Premier League Golden Boot winner following Tottenham's 2-1 FA Cup semi-final loss to Manchester United.

In the tweet, which was later deleted as the FA issued an apology, United's Chris Smalling was asked "what's in your pocket?" along with a short video of the defender saying "Harry Kane"

Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino slammed the FA's "embarrassing" tweet and now Kane has had his say, with countryman Dele Alli and Manchester City's Raheem Sterling also criticised throughout the season.

"It is strange, I think it is a mentality thing," Kane said. "It is easier these days to maybe banter England players or take the mick out of England players, if we don't do well in the World Cup it's, 'Oh we told you so'.

"It's maybe a weaker mentality, but it is what it is, as a team we are focused on what we need to do. We have got to go with a mindset and a belief that we can win, we try and win everything we do and the World Cup is no different.

"On social media you can get a few people that don't see eye-to-eye but that is part of fans and opinions.

"Everyone is passionate about their clubs and rightly so but as a nation when it comes to the World Cup the most important thing is the nation, that's what comes first.

"For me personally, I have always engaged with my fans, there are a small minority of fans that maybe go over the mark, but that is life, you can't get too down about it."

Kane added: "The FA tweet was a silly tweet, we all know that. I talked to the gaffer about it and all he was saying was would other countries do that to their own players, probably not.

"It is something that has gone, it was two weeks ago or whatever it was, I am over it. The gaffer [Pochettino] said I was sad, I am focused. I am a guy who gets on with things.

"If it happens, it happens, I move on, I look forward, I look forward to the next game, that's all I worry about, getting out on the pitch and doing my job."

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/en...lity-kane-hits-back-jibes#A1mw8dibKUhapAx4.99

:lol:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I've lost so much respect for him these last fews weeks. The guy's a really soft twat. You do wonder whether he even has the mentality to perform at an elite club.

I've lost so much respect for him these last fews weeks. The guy's a really soft twat. You do wonder whether he even has the mentality to perform at an elite club.
It’s not so much that he’s soft, he’s just very very simple. You can hear in every single interview with the fella that his mental age is like a teenager.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Yeah it's the English football that has a weaker mentality, not the little kid crying and complaining about an unharmful tweet.

Trizy

So if Kane doesn't score in the world cup it's down to a bit of social media banter? Poor petal.

stevoc

"It's maybe a weaker mentality, but it is what it is,
Jesus, yeah it's everyone else that has a weaker mentality Harry. He needs to hire someone to handle his PR or something. Making himself look like more of a wolly every week