Hero bull kills top Spanish matador on live TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

spwd

Anyone who thinks this is sad needs locking up, feck um, if it was a fair fight this would happen every week, absolutely no sympathy from me.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Yay a human just died. Lets act like tits on the internet.
The matador was a sadistic prick who will no longer be able to inflict suffering on unwilling participants in his blood sport. He died while tormenting and torturing a helpless animal...by the very animal he was tormenting and torturing. Diddums.

spwd

The matador was a sadistic prick who will no longer be able to inflict suffering on unwilling participants in his blood sport. He died while tormenting and torturing a helpless animal...by the very animal he was tormenting and torturing. Diddums.
Well said that man!

No sympathy from me. Hopefully this will put a few people off this sick 'sport'.

stevoc

The Spanish still have that thing where they chuck a goat out of the bell-tower too.
But flicking, yes. That was in the earlier years of our marriage when flicking, spearing and bells resulted in happy times, rather than web-based chat.

CR: I've been on a mini-tour of the north. Google Skipton Castle (Originally Norman with Tudor mods) and Bolton Abbey (medieval).
Isn't that banned these days?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yay a human just died. Lets act like tits on the internet.
A human that offered nothing but suffering to a helpless animal that would act like a pet if given the opportunity. He's acted like a tit and made a career of it. Game over.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Isn't that banned these days?
yes, from 2002 although there are still some weird traditions. I think that this year they eliminated "El toro de la Vega", something really brutal.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
You guys need to have forcados, I did part of a forcado group and we used to train with cows and one Saturday the bitch run me over :cool:
Really? Forcados shows are beautiful. In Spain there is a very popular show with bulls without killing ,called "recortadores"
and many many parties without killing the animal.I would like to participate in a capea (hire a place to bull fight with small bulls) but in my region is not very popular
I also would like to see one day this festival

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
The only thing I like in Portuguese bull fight:
Hm, it looks a lot like Crete - and I read an article somewhere saying that scientifically it's almost impossible to perform like this. They cropped the bull's horns in your video though

vidic blood & sand

Couldn't they alter the rules where the horns are cut, and the bull is not killed?
I guess that'd take the fun out of it for the blood thirsty fans.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
Couldn't they alter the rules where the horns are cut, and the bull is not killed?
I guess that'd take the fun out of it for the blood thirsty fans.
I think that over time, the sport may evolve that way. I'm not an apologist for bull-fighting and I've never been to one, but I'm not sure its popularity is just related to the killing. Seems to me it's seen as a kind of noble stylised battle, or something along those lines. Spanish folk, please advise!

The matadors know the risks but it's still sad when a man loses his life. It's also sad for bulls to be tortured in this way. Everyone loses, really.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
People who get their jollies by hunting and toying with animals in one-sided contests are generally cnuts.

fellaini's barber

Didn't really mind the sport, till I read about the drugging and spearing just now...disgusting, and people watch that gory shit. It's that street bull running thing that drives me nuts though, i'll laugh openly at people who die doing that

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
The bull was so fast when it got its chance. It looks like the equivalent of me sticking my fingers up the nose of a bull mastiff until it manages to crush my hand.

It's still very sad to see the death of a young man. He was brought up to revere matadors, no doubt.

GloryHunter07

Breakout the champagne, someone is dead.

Castia

Barbaric cnuts. I hate this 'sport' and anyone involved so feck em.

Born2Lose

I'm sure you'd be totally fine with people breaking out the champers for the death of a person like Hilter, but not another sadistic bastard like this because "it's just an animal".

Stop torturing animals, don't get killed by them... fecking simple.
Yeah and add Messi to that list too. Tax dodging scumbag.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Anyone who thinks this is sad needs locking up, feck um, if it was a fair fight this would happen every week, absolutely no sympathy from me.
Agreed. The shit that they do to the bull pre fight is nothing short of sadistic too.

I'm not going to list it here but it can easily be found on the Internet.

montpelier

I don't want to see bulls killed for sport or read about bulls goring bullfighters to death, tbh.

But anyway, to be in keeping with the tone of the thread, it might be worth reporting that the grieving widow is proper tidy looking & that the Mail has got hold of a swimsuit photo.

Too much, maybe?

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
I have no sympathy for the idiot.
We're supposed to treat all deaths as tragedies but for me, if you die after deliberately and willingly putting yourself in life-threatening situations there's a part of me that just thinks you had it coming. If I was inclined to spend my days dodging traffic on motorways I'd expect no sympathy when I eventually meet my maker.

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
Come on guys, he didn't deserve to fecking die just for being a wanker.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
It's a terrible sport but the tough guys saying "good" and "well done" on here have questionable IQ levels.

This guy was probably brought up in the sport. His surroundings probably taught him that this is right, it's a part of culture and it is how it is. It is the job of the officials and the government to ban this sport - you can't expect the locals to just one day go "alright. I wont earn a living like this anymore".

I feel sorry for him and his family. It is tragic to see a young man pass this way. Just think that he too was a new born child one day, the joy of his parents. He was a young boy at some point that was loved by his mother and father. What his family must be going through, I cannot imagine. RIP. Sad to hear about this, but even worse to see his death almost celebrated on here.

jackofalltrades

I hate bullfighting and all its rancid rituals but I do not celebrate the death of the fighter. Public protest, awareness raising events, pressure on politicians and boycotts are ways to act. It is slowly dying out for economic reasons, it's mainly political support that maintains it. It's become a "part of our national way of life" issue in the political arena.

Last edited:

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
It's a terrible sport but the tough guys saying "good" and "well done" on here have questionable IQ levels.

This guy was probably brought up in the sport. His surroundings probably taught him that this is right, it's a part of culture and it is how it is. It is the job of the officials and the government to ban this sport - you can't expect the locals to just one day go "alright. I wont earn a living like this anymore".

I feel sorry for him and his family. It is tragic to see a young man pass this way. Just think that he too was a new born child one day, the joy of his parents. He was a young boy at some point that was loved by his mother and father. What his family must be going through, I cannot imagine. RIP. Sad to hear about this, but even worse to see his death almost celebrated on here.
Jesus Christ, what a load of bollocks. Hitler was a fecking baby once too. Nobody's celebrating his death. But most prolly aren't too arsed about it considering he was involved in a "sport" where these animals are tortured. And make no mistake about it, if you've ever seen one in person there's no doubt that it's unnecessarily cruel and torturous. And I don't care if he grew up in the culture, when you see these animals drugged, profusely sweating, and bleeding to death before the inevitable end all for the enjoyment of a bunch of cnuts, he and others should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.