He's yong & lernin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remy

Chutney Ferret/Ronaldo's number 1 fan
jasonrh said:
Where are those Beckham and Coppell stats from when they were 20 to prove the premise of this thread?

Oh, how convenient, they're not here.
Nice closing statement there Jason, if you're bring nothing to the party go and post somewhere else..

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
Nice closing statement there Jason, if you're bring nothing to the party go and post somewhere else..
I'll help you out a bit then.

When Coppell was 20, he made 49 appearances and scored 5 goals.
When Beckham was 20, he made 45 appearances and scored 8 goals.
When Ronaldo was 20, he made 37 appearances and scored 11 goals.

I expect you'll ignore this little input of "facts" however, as it would ruin your mentally disturbed vision of the universe.

Remy

jasonrh said:
I'll help you out a bit then.

When Coppell was 20, he made 39 appearances and scored 4 goals.
When Beckham was 20, he made 45 appearances and scored 8 goals.
When Ronaldo was 20, he made 37 appearances and scored 11 goals.

I expect you'll ignore this little input of "facts" however, as it would ruin your mentally disturbed vision of the universe.
Wow, you really should go out and get a life

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
Wow, you really should go out and get a life
Brilliant factual response defending your ridiculous claims.

I've corrected the Coppell stats, btw. Including the Cups it was 5 goals in 49 appearances. Not worthy of the #7 shirt? :rolleyes:

Remy

jasonrh said:
Brilliant factual response defending your ridiculous claims.

I've corrected the Coppell stats, btw. Including the Cups it was 5 goals in 49 appearances. Not worthy of the #7 shirt? :rolleyes:
Coppell was brilliant during his career with United. Beckham was really good at crossing the ball and brilliant at free kicks in his time at United..Three years in the job and we're all still waiting for Ronaldo to turn up..Stick that up your arse

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
AARONTHERED said:
Becks and Scholes weren't brought up under a Portuguese style of playing football, were they? How much (if at all) does that impact a players desire and performance on the pitch in ENGLAND?

Comparing a young becks and a young ronaldo is like comparing apples and oranges.They are entirely different players with different styles and ambitions.
Yup. And Beckham improved massively between the ages of 21 and 25.

But Ronaldo won't because he's... Portugese?

I mean, that is what you're saying, isn't it?

Oldie

On Trial
FFS i'm 57 and still learning. What i've learned most of all since joing this forum is that there are some sad wankers supporting UTD.

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
Coppell was brilliant during his career with United. Beckham was really good at crossing the ball and brilliant at free kicks in his time at United..Three years in the job and we're all still waiting for Ronaldo to turn up..Stick that up your arse
Ronaldo is brilliant then. He's twice as effective of a goalscorer than Coppell at the same age.

You are a WUM.

Stick that up your cnut.

Remy

jasonrh said:
Ronaldo is brilliant then. He's twice as effective of a goalscorer than Coppell at the same age.

You are a WUM.

Stick that up your cnut.
I am really amazed at your word-play.

From what i saw of Coppell he never gave up chasing the ball, always crossed and got some important goals in his career.

Coppell was the consummate professional and more importantly in his early United Career, A TEAM PLAYER

Ronaldo has had three years of being a part-time team player --right or wrong!

So stick that right up yo ass until you can taste it mo-fo!

TR

Feels utterly betrayed
Remy said:
You are all missing the point of this thread. I stated that i hope Ronaldo proves me wrong yet you are all once again grab the shitty end of the stick.
Hm, it's almost as though your stick is shitty at both ends, isn't it?

Remy

PogueMahone said:
Yup. And Beckham improved massively between the ages of 21 and 25.

But Ronaldo won't because he's... Portugese?

I mean, that is what you're saying, isn't it?
To be fair to the fella (AARONTHERED) the portugese style of playing does in fact contain an awful lot of gamesmanship and is something i would like to see stamped out. When Ronaldo first graced us all with his presence a number of the United squad told him in no uncertain terms "We don't do that over here" to all of his cheating diving tantrum throwing ways. Shame really because with out all the Latin baggage to his game, he is one hell of a player (or could be)

Remy

TR said:
Is there an official record for most author-self-defence posts in a single thread? :D
I don't know why people bother posting in this thread, nobody has argued the point and all i have got for my trouble is a handful of junior school twats who've been here 5 minutes calling for my head on the proverbial silver platter.....

Whats really frustrating is they've probably never even seen United play live, ever.
And they only see the highlights on T.V. that make even John O'Shea look like a world beater.

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
I don't know why people bother posting in this thread, nobody has argued the point and all i have got for my trouble is a handful of junior school twats who've been here 5 minutes calling for my head on the proverbial silver platter.....

Whats really frustrating is they've probably never even seen United play live, ever.
And they only see the highlights on T.V. that make even John O'Shea look like a world beater.
Nonsense.

Your claim is that

1) he's finished developing because he's 21.

2) he's not worthy of wearing the number 7 shirt because he's not as good as past players.

3) he's a tantrum throwing selfish foreigner.

4) he's on par with O'Shea, Fletcher, and Richardson.

The only thing you've gotten right is that he's a foreigner.

You've been proven to be talking out of your sphincter over and over again in the months since your unhealthy obsession began.

When confronted with facts disproving your folly you've ignored it, abused people, and then ignored it again.

You can't actually argue the case except to repeat over and over again "I hate him! I hate him! And if he plays again I'm going to hold my bweath until I'm sick!".

Remy

jasonrh said:
Nonsense.

Your claim is that

1) he's finished developing because he's 21.

2) he's not worthy of wearing the number 7 shirt because he's not as good as past players.

3) he's a tantrum throwing selfish foreigner.

4) he's on par with O'Shea, Fletcher, and Richardson.

The only thing you've gotten right is that he's a foreigner.

You've been proven to be talking out of your sphincter over and over again in the months since your unhealthy obsession began.

When confronted with facts disproving your folly you've ignored it, abused people, and then ignored it again.

You can't actually argue the case except to repeat over and over again "I hate him! I hate him! And if he plays again I'm going to hold my bweath until I'm sick!".
1/ I have never said he's finished developing at 21, i said it's time for all you Ronaldo apologists to stop with the young and learning shite you keep coming out with when anybody dares criticise him.

2/ No he's not worthy to wear the number 7 shirt:
He's not Eric Cantona, he's not Bryan Robson, and he's not David Beckham or Stevie Coppell because they are all TEAM PLAYERS and ronaldo hasn't proved (After 2 games) that he's a team player yet

3/ yes he is a tantrum throwing foreigner, simple as- and there is no argument there because he is.

4/ Last season the whole of our midfield was dire so yes Ronaldo was on par with Rico O'Shea and Fletch (you said it yourself that one man cannot carry the midfield on his own)

And FYI i haven't liked Ronaldo since his arrival at United no just the few months you're on about

And the bit about talking out of my arse, well no argument there, we like to be like Americans.

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
1/ I have never said he's finished developing at 21, i said it's time for all you Ronaldo apologists to stop with the young and learning shite you keep coming out with when anybody dares criticise him.

2/ No he's not worthy to wear the number 7 shirt:
He's not Eric Cantona, he's not Bryan Robson, and he's not David Beckham or Stevie Coppell because they are all TEAM PLAYERS and ronaldo hasn't proved (After 2 games) that he's a team player yet

3/ yes he is a tantrum throwing foreigner, simple as- and there is no argument there because he is.

4/ Last season the whole of our midfield was dire so yes Ronaldo was on par with Rico O'Shea and Fletch (you said it yourself that one man cannot carry the midfield on his own)

And FYI i haven't liked Ronaldo since his arrival at United no just the few months you're on about

And the bit about talking out of my arse, well no argument there, we like to be like Americans.
1. You are claiming he's not "learning" anymore. That's the premise of this thread, and it is nearly as retarded as you are.

2. The statistics show only Rooney and Giggs had more assists, and he scored 11 goals himself. Your only argument against this reality is to scream "but I hate him daddy, I hate him!"

3. Racist balderdash.

4. That "dire" midfield finished second in the league, largely due to the talents of the likes of Ronaldo and Giggs - not due to Fletcher, O'Shea, and Richardson.

You make my late American grandmother look like a footballing encyclopaedia with your blinding ignorance and spastication.

Remy

Jon Paul said:
It means the shit, the dogs bollocks etc...
I'm sorry i don't speak "Street" i speak the Queens English where i come from.
But if i'm right then welcome aboard.. Ronaldo is the Shit and utterly dogs bollocks..Totally Pants player

Remy

jasonrh said:
1. You are claiming he's not "learning" anymore. That's the premise of this thread, and it is nearly as retarded as you are.

2. The statistics show only Rooney and Giggs had more assists, and he scored 11 goals himself. Your only argument against this reality is to scream "but I hate him daddy, I hate him!"

3. Racist balderdash.

4. That "dire" midfield finished second in the league, largely due to the talents of the likes of Ronaldo and Giggs - not due to Fletcher, O'Shea, and Richardson.

You make my late American grandmother look like a footballing encyclopaedia with your blinding ignorance and spastication.
You really do talk bollocks Jason, you ought to get out more.

We would have finished first last season if Ronaldo had played a team game from the get-go!
And as for the Racist balderdash...

I'm English and i suffer from a superiority complex with anything remotely foreign...After all it comes as no great surprise that Yank, rhymes with both Plank and Wank.

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
You really do talk bollocks Jason, you ought to get out more.

We would have finished first last season if Ronaldo had played a team game from the get-go!
And as for the Racist balderdash...

I'm English and i suffer from a superiority complex with anything remotely foreign...After all it comes as no great surprise that Yank, rhymes with both Plank and Wank.
Remy in "incapable of arguing" so goes off on spastic racist tangent shocker.

As for winning the league - horse shit. No player is perfect, and Ronaldo had a rough start to the season. But he still managed to outplay many many others in the team during the fall.

You've not been able to deal with any factual argument put to you - you just spout more ridiculous shite.

Since you clearly have such a problem with foreigners, why not just feck off supporting United and support the BNP you Little Ingurlander?

Remy

Jon Paul said:
No, Catholic.
Just wondered when you said you don't drink or smoke (unless your not old enough)or choose not to do these things through choice of course.
And drugs i don't blame you, i've seen too many people die because of them...

Remy

You've not been able to deal with any factual argument put to you - you just spout more ridiculous shite.
A leaf taken straight out of the JasonRh book.
All you've done is keep on spouting the same questions over and over again, is it because i once upset you and the other tards over at the other place?

Just face up to it Jason, If you don't like what i'm posting put me on ignore or just don't bother posting any replies in any threads i might start because you obviously don't like anything i have to say.

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
A leaf taken straight out of the JasonRh book.
All you've done is keep on spouting the same questions over and over again, is it because i once upset you and the other tards over at the other place?

Just face up to it Jason, If you don't like what i'm posting put me on ignore or just don't bother posting any replies in any threads i might start because you obviously don't like anything i have to say.
I can reply to whatever I want to.

I have put facts to you over and over again illustrating the ridiculousness of your "opinion".

You can't respond to them, so you spout shit.

I thought you were so big on open debate? That's what you said when one of your other spasticated Ronaldo-hate threads was closed.

Now you want me to not respond to your threads because I make you look like a moron with strange things like "facts" and "logic".

You still can't defend the shit you've said in this thread, and I'm not the only one pointing out what a tool you are.

Remy

jasonrh said:
Remy in "incapable of arguing" so goes off on spastic racist tangent shocker.

As for winning the league - horse shit. No player is perfect, and Ronaldo had a rough start to the season. But he still managed to outplay many many others in the team during the fall.

Since you clearly have such a problem with foreigners, why not just feck off supporting United and support the BNP you Little Ingurlander?
I'm sorry that i along with the rest of the world have no love for AMERIKA but don't you dare call me a racist you contemptible little man, My mother is Jamaican and my dad is white you utter cnut.

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
I'm sorry that i along with the rest of the world have no love for AMERIKA but don't you dare call me a racist you contemptible little man, My mother is Jamaican and my dad is white you utter cnut.
You are a bigoted racist.

I'm English and i suffer from a superiority complex with anything remotely foreign
Do you hide your mother from your friends in the BNP?

Status
Not open for further replies.