He's yong & lernin

Status
Not open for further replies.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
FFS, at least have a go at the lad when he fecks up, not if there is a chance he might feck up.Oh, and Great timing btw, wait till hes had the best two games in united colors, and then try to have a go at him, you're really gonna get people on the caf to agree with you on that.....spastic.

Kristjan

Retired Dictator
77 said:
First thread I've looked at today.... and it's shit, go figure.
you can be happy with the fact though that your post is the best post in this thread

reelworld

A few points:
- There are many player who are far worse diver, whining, cheating cnuts than Ronaldo.
- What happens in the world cup has feck all to do with United, and it should stay that way.
- The shirt number he wears means feck all. All this bullshit about 'sacred' number is beginning to tired me. Cantona, Robson, Best, etc didn't reach greatness because they wore number 7 shirt. All the honour for the shirt should come because it's United shirt

Instant Karma

Closet Gooner
kafta said:
FFS, at least have a go at the lad when he fecks up, not if there is a chance he might feck up.Oh, and Great timing btw, wait till hes had the best two games in united colors, and then try to have a go at him, you're really gonna get people on the caf to agree with you on that.....spastic.
Exactly...

Inspite of being inconsistent, Ronaldo still scored and setup more goals in the league last season than any other midfielder except Lampard. The whole world including the cnuts that boo him seem to know what a quality player he is. Yet Remy posts such crap despite the fact that Ronaldo finished last season well and has also begun this season with a couple of good games.

Shouldnt a WUM like Remy be banned from the United forum...he can post his shite in the football forum. There is a sticky from Weastie with the Warning -

Anyone found to be being a WUM (especially by starting threads and totally by non-United supporters), messing about, disrupting topics, or posting shit in the Manchester United forum will have their posting rights to the Manchester United forum removed immediately with little chance of getting them back.

Once the new season starts this will be enforced strictly. If you must talk crap then please do it in the football forum even if the crap is about United. Please leave the United forum for serious topics regarding United and discussion between United fans. Opposition supporters are welcome if they are willing to bring something to the debate, but otherwise they will be removed.

If this thread doesnt qualify as a WU, what would ? What does this thread bring to the debate other than the fact that Remy thinks Ronaldo is crap and just keeps repeating it on every post of his. If it was started by a non United supporter, would it have resulted in a ban ?

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
Please, please stop with the Ronaldo excuse of he's young and still learning.
In the past few years this has been used far, far too often as an excuse by the vast majority on the Caf for Ronaldo's obvious weakness to his game.
His greed on the ball.

As many of you now know i have no time for the Man (yes Man, he is now 21)
and i for one am sick to death of hearing how he's still learning 3 years down the line.

I have never seen another player in my many years cheat dive and whinge his way through any game as much as he does (And not just for United).
The world cup almost proved a point with what i've been saying for years about him, and the vast majority here turned on him after the Portugal v England Quarter final.

The last 2 games for United have been like a breath of fresh air, he's been more productive with his game play he's stayed on his feet when he's usually falling over looking for a free kick. overall he's looked every inch the player we've all been expecting him to be and long may it continue, however with his past track record of having a handful of good games in the middle of a lot of bad ones i wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to his bad habits.

Ronaldo is very talented but, all to often he goes missing or has a tantrum when things don't go his way.
He has a very long way to go to prove he's worth the honour of wearing the 7 shirt because at the moment he's just another winger with a few fancy tricks and little end product.

For the greater glory of Manchester United i hope Ronaldo proves me wrong but for the love of God, don't say i didn't warn you.
You continue your nearly uncontested assault on the "RedCafe Internet Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime of the Year Award, 2006".

Wolverine

Instant Karma said:
Exactly...

Inspite of being inconsistent, Ronaldo still scored and setup more goals in the league last season than any other midfielder except Lampard. The whole world including the cnuts that boo him seem to know what a quality player he is.
Well said, his talent is obvious and despite people criticising him for the things he does/says i don't think he is a lazy player. He keeps having a go at the opposition and is willing to take kicks time and time again, rarely now does he tricks for the sake of just doing them, he does the right thing in dangerous areas and there's a more directness in him now than ever. An example would be his cross to Park who hit the post against Charlton.

Its difficult to define exactly what a "good" game for Ronaldo is because obviously he is going to threathen atleast once or twice in every game, even when he plays shite. I suppose the fact that he's got so much talent works against him in the sense that we expect him to contribute massively every game and with time i think this is quite reasonable. For me, i want him to have long spells each season where he is scoring goals or making them week in, week out. Only then can we say for the major part of the season he's been consistent.

All things considered, we have one of the most talented players in the world and i know i'd rather have him in the squad than not. Don't understand the timing of this thread either, his form's been excellent for us over the two games and including preseason as well.

Feedingseagulls

Can I just point out that there are many 'spastics', or people with learing disabilities, who would probably be offended to be associated with such drivel?

Remy

Chutney Ferret/Ronaldo's number 1 fan
kafta said:
I did that last season and got all you spastics going loopy over it...some things never change, but i suppose your all young and still learning...TWATS

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Remy said:
I did that last season and got all you spastics going loopy over it...some things never change, but i suppose your all young and still learning...TWATS
Even if you did, this attack on him is still unjustified.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
:lol:
who is this remy fella and why is making a fool of himself?
Ronaldo has been brilliant since last years bad start due to his fathers death.

Reflectorboy

Future friend of the first team
This thread has brought absurdity to new levels.
Remy, please go and support other team. Your utter ridiculous irrational hate for Ronaldo is pissing us all.

Remy

You are all missing the point of this thread. I stated that i hope Ronaldo proves me wrong yet you are all once again grab the shitty end of the stick.

Ronaldo is a special talent, however going on his past inconsistencies why is everyone going dewy eyed at the mere mention of his name and why when anyone dares to criticize him do the spastics come out to play.

The mere mention of bad feeling towards the man brings out the worst in people here. The, he's young and still learning bit really does make me laugh, as when he plays for Portugal he plays a very mature game but cheats like hell. Yet for United (until recently) he plays like a headless chicken who cheats- not so often now because Referee's are used to his style of play.

I am amazed that only a few people here realize what Ronaldo is all about.
i'm even more amazed that people follow Ronaldo's every move so closely that in there eyes he can do no wrong, well i'm sorry, the past 3 years performances have not stoked the fires of my imagination

The next time you see United play, watch Ronaldo very closely. If he's passing the ball when ordinarily he would have taken a shot or he's done a simple pass to one of our players instead of trying to take on the opposing back four on his own, or he's stayed on his feet when somebody has tried to tackle him, you can bet your life we'll win that game. And he needs to do this more, more now than ever.

After the rumours during the summer he needs to prove to us that he's worthy of being a Manchester United player instead of a when i can be bothered Manchester United player.

I speak the truth and you all know it, even though you all deny it. :smirk:

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
You are all missing the point of this thread. I stated that i hope Ronaldo proves me wrong yet you are all once again grab the shitty end of the stick.

Ronaldo is a special talent, however going on his past inconsistencies why is everyone going dewy eyed at the mere mention of his name and why when anyone dares to criticize him do the spastics come out to play.

The mere mention of bad feeling towards the man brings out the worst in people here. The, he's young and still learning bit really does make me laugh, as when he plays for Portugal he plays a very mature game but cheats like hell. Yet for United (until recently) he plays like a headless chicken who cheats- not so often now because Referee's are used to his style of play.

I am amazed that only a few people here realize what Ronaldo is all about.
i'm even more amazed that people follow Ronaldo's every move so closely that in there eyes he can do no wrong, well i'm sorry, the past 3 years performances have not stoked the fires of my imagination

The next time you see United play, watch Ronaldo very closely. If he's passing the ball when ordinarily he would have taken a shot or he's done a simple pass to one of our players instead of trying to take on the opposing back four on his own, or he's stayed on his feet when somebody has tried to tackle him, you can bet your life we'll win that game. And he needs to do this more, more now than ever.

After the rumours during the summer he needs to prove to us that he's worthy of being a Manchester United player instead of a when i can be bothered Manchester United player.

I speak the truth and you all know it, even though you all deny it. :smirk:
You have serious mental problems. Seek counseling.

Remy

jasonrh said:
You continue your nearly uncontested assault on the "RedCafe Internet Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime of the Year Award, 2006".
Are you jealous that i'll be taking your 2001-2005 five in a row awards from you Jason

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
Are you jealous that i'll be taking your 2001-2005 five in a row awards from you Jason
Remy, you remain the biggest case for abortion who has ever walked the face of the earth.

Remy

Instant Karma said:
Exactly...

Inspite of being inconsistent, Ronaldo still scored and setup more goals in the league last season than any other midfielder except Lampard. The whole world including the cnuts that boo him seem to know what a quality player he is. Yet Remy posts such crap despite the fact that Ronaldo finished last season well and has also begun this season with a couple of good games.

Shouldnt a WUM like Remy be banned from the United forum...he can post his shite in the football forum. There is a sticky from Weastie with the Warning -

If this thread doesnt qualify as a WU, what would ? What does this thread bring to the debate other than the fact that Remy thinks Ronaldo is crap and just keeps repeating it on every post of his. If it was started by a non United supporter, would it have resulted in a ban ?
Firstly: It's not a wind up for starters pal, i have a point of view that i saw fit to share with you all after the hype of the first 2 games. Secondly: the amount of spastic replies like yours for example have made this thread into a self sustaining wind up that people such as yourself aren't helping by not entering into the debate.
And Lastly: if you don't like it, dont fecking post in it.....

Remy

jasonrh said:
The world is grateful that he didn't.

Whereas you and your mentalism are wrought upon us all.
I'd like to live in your world Jason, no arguments nobody is wrong, everybody toes the line.....I bet you Yanks really miss the communists.

Remy

Wonder Pigeon said:
You know you love him really.
Ronaldo? He has some way to go before i change my opinion.

But in some kind of sick perverse way, i hope he does enough to make me change my mind.

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
I'd like to live in your world Jason, no arguments nobody is wrong, everybody toes the line.....I bet you Yanks really miss the communists.
Bizarre.

Doesn't it make you wonder why its not just me who thinks you are so stupid you can't even wipe your arse?

Ronaldo has been brilliant so far. So you start another of your long-winded reality-defying posts about how he's the worst midfielder in the league, etc.

You're either on a constant 24/7 windup, or you need serious mental help with your obsession.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Remy said:
Ronaldo? He has some way to go before i change my opinion.

But in some kind of sick perverse way, i hope he does enough to make me change my mind.
You dream about him.

Remy

jasonrh said:
Bizarre.

Doesn't it make you wonder why its not just me who thinks you are so stupid you can't even wipe your arse?

Ronaldo has been brilliant so far. So you start another of your long-winded reality-defying posts about how he's the worst midfielder in the league, etc.

You're either on a constant 24/7 windup, or you need serious mental help with your obsession.
Did you actually read the first post or have you once again jumped onto the Remy's a WUM bandwaggon and just read the spastics replies......

Remy

Here you go Jason....Try reading a post before you jump in all guns blazing....

The last 2 games for United have been like a breath of fresh air, he's been more productive with his game play he's stayed on his feet when he's usually falling over looking for a free kick. overall he's looked every inch the player we've all been expecting him to be and long may it continue, however with his past track record of having a handful of good games in the middle of a lot of bad ones i wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to his bad habits.

Ronaldo is very talented but, all to often he goes missing or has a tantrum when things don't go his way.
He has a very long way to go to prove he's worth the honour of wearing the 7 shirt because at the moment he's just another winger with a few fancy tricks and little end product.

For the greater glory of Manchester United i hope Ronaldo proves me wrong but for the love of God, don't say i didn't warn you.

Bearded but no genius

Remy, your post is to criticise him in case he might not be as good as he is now all season. Also to call him a cheat and all sorts of other crap.

Remy the Idiot said:
Please, please stop with the Ronaldo excuse of he's young and still learning.
In the past few years this has been used far, far too often as an excuse by the vast majority on the Caf for Ronaldo's obvious weakness to his game.
His greed on the ball.

As many of you now know i have no time for the Man (yes Man, he is now 21)
and i for one am sick to death of hearing how he's still learning 3 years down the line.

I have never seen another player in my many years cheat dive and whinge his way through any game as much as he does (And not just for United).
The world cup almost proved a point with what i've been saying for years about him, and the vast majority here turned on him after the Portugal v England Quarter final.
The majority of brainless Inglerland spackers, spurred on by the opposition supporters winding people up, turned on Ronaldo. Everyone except you has returned to their senses. And anyone who thinks a footballer is the complete package at 21 should drown themselves in a bucket rather than open their mouths and expose how retarded they are.

Even in the part you posted to show you were praising him, you went on a spastic rant about how he has a long way to go to prove he deserves the number 7 shirt.

Remy the Idiot said:
Try 12 goals in 37 starts this season for an end product - our 4th best goalscorer this season. 9 assists all season - only Giggs and Rooney had more.

And then give me Stevie Coppell's stats at 20, or David Beckham's stats at 20, or Jimmy Delaney's stats at 20. Lets see how he compares to previous #7 wingers.

This thread is just another continuing with your bizarre spastic obsession. We all read the thread, rolled our eyes, and remembered that you're the idiot who once said.

Remy the Idiot said:
he's on a level playing field with JOS Fletch and Rico IMO
Your continued WUMs regarding Ronaldo are tiresome, and ridiculous. Any opposition supporter starting this sort of shite would have been banned from the MUFC forum, and rightfully so.

Remy

jasonrh said:
Remy, your post is to criticise him in case he might not be as good as he is now all season. Also to call him a cheat and all sorts of other crap.

The majority of brainless Inglerland spackers, spurred on by the opposition supporters winding people up, turned on Ronaldo. Everyone except you has returned to their senses.

Even in the part you posted to show you were praising him, you went on a spastic rant about how he has a long way to go to prove he deserves the number 7 shirt.

Try 12 goals in 37 starts this season - our 4th best goalscorer this season- Not at all bad for a winger. 9 assists all season - only Giggs and Rooney had more.

And give me Stevie Coppell's stats at 20, or David Beckham's stats at 20, or Jimmy Delaney's stats at 20. Lets see how he compares to previous #7 wingers.

This thread is just another continuing with your bizarre spastic obsession. We all read the thread, rolled our eyes, and remembered that you're the idiot who once said.

Your continued WUMs regarding Ronaldo are tiresome, and ridiculous. Any opposition supporter starting this sort of shite would have been banned from the MUFC forum, and rightfully so.
I stand fully by what i said in the past and what i've said today. It's upto him to prove me wrong and change my opinion of him. short memories most people have here and when i said he's on a level playing field with JOS rico and whoever else... he was actually in the same tired midfield with those players and he didn't stand head and sholders above them did he....

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Remy said:
Please, please stop with the Ronaldo excuse of he's young and still learning
Remy said:
he is now 21
Laughing my ass off that the same person said those two things in the same post.

I'll go against all available evidence and assume you've been watching United for longer than the last two seasons.

Do you remember Scholes at 21?

How about Beckham?

Where they the finished article?

Or did they go on to improve just the teeniest bit by the time they were 25-26 years old?

The crucial difference being that Scholes and Becks at 21 weren't a patch on Ronaldo at 21.

Of course, you're clearly too brain-dead to follow such sophisticated logic, so I've wasted my time typing all this shite. Why do I even bother?

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
I stand fully by what i said in the past and what i've said today. It's upto him to prove me wrong and change my opinion of him. short memories most people have here and when i said he's on a level playing field with JOS rico and whoever else... he was actually in the same tired midfield with those players and he didn't stand head and sholders above them did he....
Actually, its up to him to play the brilliant football he has done so far since his return from Portugal, and continue where he left off playing brilliant football last season.

Its up to you to shut the feck up if all you're going to do is spout shite.

Your complete manic insanity regarding him clearly has nothing to do with his football, because you can't dispute any of the actual numbers thrown in front of you when you do this pathetic WUMMing, but it seems to be something to do with your personal hatred of the player.

skillz

Remy said:
:rolleyes: :wenger: :wenger: :wenger: :wenger: :wenger:

Remy

jasonrh said:
Actually, its up to him to play the brilliant football he has done so far since his return from Portugal, and continue where he left off playing brilliant football last season.

Its up to you to shut the feck up if all you're going to do is spout shite.

Your complete manic insanity regarding him clearly has nothing to do with his football, because you can't dispute any of the actual numbers thrown in front of you when you do this pathetic WUMMing, but it seems to be something to do with your personal hatred of the player.
I make no bones about my dislike of the player and with what went on in the summer just highlighted it to me. but as i said earlier if nobody had a different point of view here it would be boring.

With what i said last year it was almost as if i was proved right, and that felt good.

This season he has got off to a flyer and as i said i hope it continues, but i'm a realist and i'm not living in your perfect little world Jason.

Bearded but no genius

Remy said:
I make no bones about my dislike of the player and with what went on in the summer just highlighted it to me. but as i said earlier if nobody had a different point of view here it would be boring.

With what i said last year it was almost as if i was proved right, and that felt good.

This season he has got off to a flyer and as i said i hope it continues, but i'm a realist and i'm not living in your perfect little world Jason.
Where are those Beckham and Coppell stats from when they were 20 to prove the premise of this thread?

Oh, how convenient, they're not here.

AARONTHERED

im disrespectful to the forum ladies-please abuse
PogueMahone said:
Laughing my ass off that the same person said those two things in the same post.

I'll go against all available evidence and assume you've been watching United for longer than the last two seasons.

Do you remember Scholes at 21?

How about Beckham?

Where they the finished article?

Or did they go on to improve just the teeniest bit by the time they were 25-26 years old?

The crucial difference being that Scholes and Becks at 21 weren't a patch on Ronaldo at 21.

Of course, you're clearly too brain-dead to follow such sophisticated logic, so I've wasted my time typing all this shite. Why do I even bother?
Becks and Scholes weren't brought up under a Portuguese style of playing football, were they? How much (if at all) does that impact a players desire and performance on the pitch in ENGLAND?

Comparing a young becks and a young ronaldo is like comparing apples and oranges. They are entirely different players with different styles and ambitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.