How will you deal with it when Pool win the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance Uppercut

Andy Carroll certainly won't feel like he owes Liverpool any favours. Not much love lost there.

City will "smash them" as the saying goes. I won't be surprised if Liverpool fail to beat Newcastle, either.

FujiVice

Massive clanger. Up there with "you cant win anything with kids".

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
True that.
The Chelsea result made it funny at first but that was Mourinho getting a result thanks to his weird tactics but the Crystal Palace game :lol: I was out that night and checked the score via my phone once to see them leading by 3 goals. I logged off dejected only to read about the final scoreline the following morning, that was a cracking feeling. Genuine evil laughter.

Robbie Boy

The Chelsea result made it funny at first but that was Mourinho getting a result thanks to his weird tactics but the Crystal Palace game :lol: I was out that night and checked the score via my phone once to see them leading by 3 goals. I logged off dejected only to read about the final scoreline the following morning, that was a cracking feeling. Genuine evil laughter.
I know the feeling. I actually switched it off at 1-0 because I thought "here we go". Then at 3-2 I was getting a-few texts about the score and I switched it back on. When Gayle got the equaliser, it was a surreal moment and it made me quite happy indeed.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I know the feeling. I actually switched it off at 1-0 because I thought "here we go". Then at 3-2 I was getting a-few texts about the score and I switched it back on. When Gayle got the equaliser, it was a surreal moment and it made me quite happy indeed.
Gayle is a legend.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Folks, I apologise for starting this thread and making some of ye think the most horrible of thoughts. Look on the bright side though, this video will live with us for many years to come.

Lance Uppercut

Good to see you're aware you'll have to pay out :smirk:

Yep Paypal fine, or if you're with RBS / NatWest you can send it straight to my phone number.

I feel a bit bad that such an awful day is also gong to involve you having to lose £20!
@Sir A1ex

:angel:

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
I can't wait to read RAWK later, and for the rest of the summer.

Beautiful.
What a change this is from a few weeks back! I was dreading the summer and I was about to emigrate to New Zealand to escape it all and return in 25 years when it had all died down.

Man-United

Is this not going to happen? It felt 99% sure just two weeks ago that they would win the title. Fantastic.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
it's like we had to accept the miserable fact that Pool were winning it, to really enjoy the feeling now.

That huddle looks so silly now it's unreal.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Pity it's City winning it, but the other option was just so much more horrible ( and anyway, it pisses off some City fans that we hate Liverpool so much more).

I'm going to enjoy talking football with the Liverpool fans at work...

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
My word can't believe how close we came to this absolute nightmare. After the Chelsea-Sunderland result I was certain they had it.

Thank you Steven Gerrard.

Anduin

Cheers City for preventing this hell to happen, we would have never heard the end of it. And now go feck yourselves and give us our trophy back next season!

Stevie G. :lol:

James Redburn

Staggered
Ahhhhh! blessed relief.

Can't wait for the world cup and Suarez to move to Madrid. The prospect of Liverpool disintegrating and Rodgers being exposed as a mouthy little cnt is very gratifying - thank you City - made summer bearable.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I was absolutely certain they had it won a few weeks ago - thank the lord for Steven Gerrard :lol:

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
How will I cope when Liverpool win the league......well....seeing as how I'll be about 94 ill book a trip to dignitas where I will pass away peacefully and with dignity the day before it happens, thereby missing the whole nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.