Ibrahima Konate’

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I know. But I exchanged a few DMs with the GFFN account on Twitter and they said Le 10 Sports had got alot of things right in the last few years and pointed the below tweet of how surprised they were with their accuracy at times.

They are both bullshitters, which doesn't mean that 100% of what they write is inaccurate but that they don't really care if it's accurate. I would tell you the same thing about RTL and other media outlets.

Adnan

They are both bullshitters, which doesn't mean that 100% of what they write is inaccurate but that they don't really care if it's accurate. I would tell you the same thing about RTL and other media outlets.
Tbh with you the report from Germany is the one I'm hoping will prove accurate. Sport bild do have journos like Christian Falk working for them so the story could have legs. I'm hoping it has legs..:drool:

Bondi77

I would have no problem with the signing, I just do not see it happening;
Lindelof has recently resigned as has Axel and even forgetting about Rojo and Jones we still have Smalling and Bailly who can do a job there.
If Ole is told what his budget is and let us not believe the annual media hype of a 200mil Warchest and be realistic with 120mil at the most I don’t think he will be looking at CB as a priority.

Bondi77

About the same prices that we paid for Bailly and Lindelof

RUCK4444

We are stacked in the CB position but if this kid is as good as made out to be then go for it, especially at that sort of money.

Jones and Rojo have to go.

Infra-red

We need a reliable partner for Maguire. Long term, it is possible that one of our younger CB propsects might rise to the challenge, but in the short term, I'm pretty sure that none of Smalling, Lindelof, Rojo, Bailly or Jones are up to the task.

I'd happily replace most/all of the above, if we could find any takers.

jesperjaap

We need a reliable partner for Maguire. Long term, it is possible that one of our younger CB propsects might rise to the challenge, but in the short term, I'm pretty sure that none of Smalling, Lindelof, Rojo, Bailly or Jones are up to the task.

I'd happily replace most/all of the above, if we could find any takers.
Completely agree. Every one of them has major flaws and the rest of there game doesnt really make up for them. Part of me still has a little hope for Bailly, if he can remain injury free and get a run of games and get some form but I never see us winning anything with Lindelof as our startign centre back. There are literally about two United sides in the last 40years of me supporting the club I would have him starting in. Our current choices are definately a case of quantity over quality. Maguire aside and Tuanzabe I would like to see getting chances to see if he is good enough, apart from that I wouldnt be in the slightest bit bothered of all of them going.
Anybody able to should watch Liepzig who hasnt before today. Two real qualtiy young centre backs with a bit of polishing could be world class

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Anybody able to should watch Liepzig who hasnt before today. Two real qualtiy young centre backs with a bit of polishing could be world class
Looks like neither are playing. Upamecano is suspended because of too many yellow cards, and Konate is only on the bench. With Sancho also only on the bench for Dortmund, it's a bit of a disappointing day for transfer muppets. :(

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Looks like neither are playing. Upamecano is suspended because of too many yellow cards, and Konate is only on the bench. With Sancho also only on the bench for Dortmund, it's a bit of a disappointing day for transfer muppets. :(
Konate had been out injured for months. Should be starting again in a few weeks time once fitness is back up.