ICC Cricket World Cup 2023

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
it’s a shame that with england out, all worldwide interest in the world cup has vanished. not fair on the hosts really.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Damn man that was a full toss

SmallCaine

imagine if nz had just held on to their catches at the end, they have already scored the runs needed.

AshRK

Brilliant game. Shame top 4 is all but decided. There are some really good games coming.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Bangladesh has to be the most pointless cricket team. Good economy, decent domestic structure, cricket crazy country and yet they haven't shown any improvement apart from playing at home.

prateik

2 nail biters back to back.. what is happening? The script writers got the memo?

SinNombre

How did Afg lose to this BD team? This WC would have been a lot more fun with Afg at 6 points instead of 4.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Classic of this world cup to finally have two great games and all it does is mean the rest of the group stages are dead rubbers.

AshRK

Bangladesh have to move past their old talents and look for younger talents.

arnie_ni

There's an argument I guess, you'd have to run through a checklist (I think it was pitching in-line, I think he didn't hit it, I think it was too high etc.) and then the umpires calls would all be for/against what he thought in each section. Would add a bit more time to things - but not too much?
Similar to vars clear and obvious error. To establish that, you first need to know why the ref did or didn't give a decision.

It probably doesn't happen that often in cricket though.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The clocks are going back so tomorrow's match will start an hour earlier. Just a reminder so you don't miss half the match.

NM

A long day for a Utd supporting England Cricket fan in store today.
Could say the same for a Utd supporting Indian fan... If India lose this (we shouldn't, but still) and United lose later I'm going to drink for the first time in years